Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even looksmaxxing didnt work

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
In summary, i'm a 2/10 that looks like a 6/10 because of surgeries, hairsystem and piercing. I managed to attract a girl but she got turned off by my autism. I made some misplaced sexual jokes and now shes gone. This is the second time this has happened. Dont call me volcel because I know no girl is gonna stick around. I always make some kind of mistake. I fuck it up and they leave. I'm also a complete sperg in social interactions (depression and social anxiety) so I'm an outcast. Dont call me volcel or be mad at me or something. I genuinely feel like there is no fixing me. I also have mental health problems like bipolar. I left this place because I thought I'd move on to a better life but I guess there isnt. I guess I'm back to my copes and my incel brethren

>Looksmaxxing didn't work
>2/10 to 6/10 (doubtful though)

Looksmaxing isn't lobotomy

welcome back nigga, i still remember you

but yea i don't think ur a fakecel/volcel cuz i'm in the same boat as you.

How do you have that many mental illnesses: Autism, Bipolar, Social Anxiety, and Depression? :what:

:feelsrope: it's over for :chad:

My normie bros insist swinging and missing a few times is normal.

Hang in there! If you can get women interested then you need to continue using your power as best as you can.

Yup.

Improving looks won't fix other more important issues. This was the big blackpill discussed couple of years ago... This is why you need to keep up-to-date with blackpill.
My normie bros insist swinging and missing a few times is normal.

Hang in there! If you can get women interested then you need to continue using your power as best as you can.
Fortunately this also is true ^

learned this the hard way too, surgerymaxxed and then realised it doesnt do anything for the years of negative social conditioning.

>Looksmaxxing didn't work
>2/10 to 6/10 (doubtful though)

Looksmaxing isn't lobotomy
I missed half my teeth, was bald with recessed jaws and protruding ears. Now there is literally nothing that sticks out anymore. Some nibba in rehab started swearing at me and the only thing he could say is how im a white fuckboy. So I think I'm confident in saying this

do people atleast treat you better or try to bully you like before

Dot worry this place isn’t even for incels so you’re more than fucking welcome to stay

Man I can just feel the despair coming through the screen.

In summary, i'm a 2/10 that looks like a 6/10 because of surgeries, hairsystem and piercing. I managed to attract a girl but she got turned off by my autism. I made some misplaced sexual jokes and now shes gone. This is the second time this has happened. Dont call me volcel because I know no girl is gonna stick around. I always make some kind of mistake. I fuck it up and they leave. I'm also a complete sperg in social interactions (depression and social anxiety) so I'm an outcast. Dont call me volcel or be mad at me or something. I genuinely feel like there is no fixing me. I also have mental health problems like bipolar. I left this place because I thought I'd move on to a better life but I guess there isnt. I guess I'm back to my copes and my incel brethren

This is the true blackpill. It's basically impossible to ascend because you aren't Chad, and you'll always make some mistake that fucks everything up because femoids still aren't actually attracted to you. If they were, they would forgive mistakes.

You fixed your face, but what about height? And lastly, all those mental issues basically condemn you to trucel tier. It's been discussed a lot that the holy trinity really is face, height/body, and NT.

Last edited:
I made some misplaced sexual jokes and now shes gone.
Alright slave, you had your chance at breeding but you blew it. Just work on yourself for a couple of years and wageslave and maybe you will be granted another chance by the mighty female elite.:feelsdevil:

I missed half my teeth, was bald with recessed jaws and protruding ears. Now there is literally nothing that sticks out anymore. Some nibba in rehab started swearing at me and the only thing he could say is how im a white fuckboy. So I think I'm confident in saying this
Dental crown, hair transplant in Turkey and jaw bracket/implants. :feelsUgh:.