Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even IT foids are admiting they only find a few men attractive

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
JFL at these retard soy copers there:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rv294v/people_are_fucking_ridiculous/

They couldn't even lie about that, all girls in the comments are basically admitting they really only find very few men attractive:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rv294v/comment/hr3jzxe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They think it's only a matter of having a type, JFL no you dumb bitch. Let me exemplify, how do you feel about women? Do you feel like most of them are ugly or you just have a type for them too? There you go. You can have a type and still find people who don't fit it attractive, most men have types too, but they still find most women attractive. You cunts clearly don't.

And no, you don't hae the right to be picky just because you can get pregnant, who told you that? Any woman can do that. If you're entitled to be picky then don't go crying men suck because you choose to be the fucktoy to the ones who are out of your league and have better options

So they proceed to say more stupid shit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rv294v/comment/hr8msec/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

These cunts don't really get it. Yeah, we're not fucking stupid, we know just because Chad is good looking it doesn't mean women will literally tear off their clothes and jump into his crotch. And we know normies and below average looking guys do get relationships

the difference is how they're treated in those. The average normie is a cuck whose girlfriend/wife merely tolerates his lack of looks based on stupid shit like personality (aka simping), they don't feel attracted to them and don't treat them the same as they'd do with a guy they really think is hot.

Normie has to beg for starfish sex with the lights off only when the kween is in the mood, while chad can have it always, because it's not a burden to fuck him, while other guys are simply too repulsive to their girls :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Femoids are known for their hypocritical double standards.

This is a woman, yes? She is rather beautiful.

ITcels/foids are some of the most unaware people i’ve ever come across. How can anyone be this dumb? This is coming from a college dropout.

ITtards can never stay consistent:feelsjuice:

Foid opinion rejected:feelskek: but it's good to see itcucks seethe at the real truth

jfl both her and the person who agreed with her post on FDS

We’re the self-entitled ones yet we’re the gender that is less picky than femoids.

Those 1% comments are simply because they're done with men's shit. It's a snarky answer. And I'd put money down those users are actually attracted to women.

It's like they never heard of the lesbianpill. Also, arguing that the "1% answers are just snarky because they're done with men's shit" doesn't exactly contradict us in anyway. That actually seems pretty strongly supportive of our position on this.

FDS is proof that even the ugliest, retarded, and insufferable females still have unlimited dating options. They think they struggle with dating since there arent enough genetic chads around. fucking parasites

ironically, IT holes are the biggest validators to the blackpill

IT faggots are mostly fat lesbians with too much time on their hands.

They're so stupid they don't even realize they're confirming what we're saying.

IT faggots are mostly fat lesbians with too much time on their hands.

and trannies. that site really seems to attract those nasty creatures. even the majority of the mods at twoxchromosomes are MTF lol.

Imagine my shock.

Imagine my shock.

Lying cum bucket would bend over immediately for any attractive celebrity, he doesn't even have to be a celebrity.

And they attack us for complaining about that very same fact.

Lying cum bucket would bend over immediately for any attractive celebrity, he doesn't even have to be a celebrity.
She aint lying tbh, what she means is that:
-find him attractive: wanna fuck him
-want a relationship with him: can provide endlessly without complaining

She aint lying tbh, what she means is that:
-find him attractive: wanna fuck him
-want a relationship with him: can provide endlessly without complaining
She is lying because she said "Just because I find them attractive doesn't mean I want to fuck them, I don't even know them."

they admit it quite often but put mental gymnastics and retarded excuses because they know it's shallow whore behavior and can't afford to admit we are right about them at the same time. sometimes they unintentionally admit it because you know foids can't think before they speak and they also have no self-awarness to understand their hypocrisy.

''yeah i like attractive men despite being a goblina but muh personality still matters teehee silly inkel'' :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

She is lying because she said "Just because I find them attractive doesn't mean I want to fuck them, I don't even know them."
Absolutely, she doesn’t want to look like a whore.

Absolutely, she doesn’t want to look like a whore.
Saying what she said makes her look like a lying whore. It would've been slightly better if she was at least an honest whore.

Seems legit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You really gotta just stop reading what those idiots say. These are normie SJW retards. These people are really actually retarded. They're like the same group of liberal faggots who voted for Biden but refuse to admit he's a terrible president and is destroying the country. They actively refute the truth because if they don't their whole self identity collapses.

Saying what she said makes her look like a lying whore. It would've been slightly better if she was at least an honest whore.
ITcels on suicide watch :feelshaha:
You really gotta just stop reading what those idiots say. These are normie SJW retards. These people are really actually retarded. They're like the same group of liberal faggots who voted for Biden but refuse to admit he's a terrible president and is destroying the country. They actively refute the truth because if they don't their whole self identity collapses.
Hope it was worth destroying the nation

ITcels/foids are some of the most unaware people i’ve ever come across. How can anyone be this dumb? This is coming from a college dropout.
It’s not unawareness it’s intentional gas lighting they know that they would sleep with abusive chads while preaching to us about personality

It’s not unawareness it’s intentional gas lighting they know that they would sleep with abusive chads while preaching to us about personality
True, but not for the ITcels.

A walking billboard of contradictions

Even IT tier femcels only want Chad. over

Genuinely unintelligent people have low self-awareness and awareness in general. Having a higher awareness means you're thinking about things other than yourself - what exactly and how big depends on where your mind is capable of venturing. Having a higher self-awareness means that you understand your own states, behaviors, emotions, perceptions, how those affects others around you, and how others affect you in turn. It's metacognition.

That forum in particular is very unintelligent and lacking in awareness.

Never understood the mental gymnastics when women/girls say, "I find him attractive but that doesn't mean I'm interested in him."

Eh, do you know what the word attraction means? LOL. What they really mean is, "I don't find him ugly, but he's not attractive enough for me to do anything about it." Precisely -- of course -- why so many women say in those Soyddit/AskWomen threads that only 1% of guys attract them IRL.

But don't worry -- endless copers/lookspill deniers here will jump through hoops and find some way to say that's not legit or saying much.

"Oh no, brah! Just because she finds 0.0001% of dudes in college attractive doesn't mean sub 5s got no chance! Just be NT, that's it!" Yeah, bro -- the word from the whore's mouth is that they tend to find almost no men IRL OR ONLINE attractive, yet NT copers think you just gotta normiemaxx to "ascend" AKA be a bitch or sidecuck for her at best. No thanks. I'll take a woman who values me for existing like women are by the normtards/simps -- otherwise I'm the one on the losing end/getting the less than optimal experience (& it's only fair that way too, btw).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back