Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even inmates are incels

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
in prison, men and women are complete separated. Because men don’t have access to women in prison, they cannot form heterosexual relationships, so they rape or fuck other inmates to release the sexual energy. the most common reason for prison rape is power and aggression instead of sex, but some inmates do rape inmates because they are locationcels (incel due to location. women aren’t available in prison).

most inmates who rape identify as straight NOT gay. In fact, gay people are universally hated in prison. Inmates have lots of Hypermasculinity culture and they think gay guys are unmanly. In prison, there’s a rule that you are NOT gay if you’re the penetrator/dominant. You’re only gay if you’re the penetrated/submissive. When men are raped in prison, the victim is using the sexual position of a woman (being penetrated In the ass or giving head) while the rapists has the position of a man (being the penetrator of the anus/receiving a blowjob). Victims of rape in prison often are called a kid or a girl while the rapist is called daddy.

When inmates rape other inmates, they prey on inmates they think are feminine or unmanly. This is why young adults and teenage boys get raped a lot in prison. Also, men who look youthful are often raped in prison. Young adults and teenage boys look young (soft skin, higher voice, etc) and it reminds the inmates of women. So inmates rape them because they are a victim the inmates can picture as a woman. Inmates rape those they consider a substitute for women and they picture their victim as a woman when raping them.

16/17 year old boys in adult prisons are more likely to be raped than adult prisoners. Young adults, teens and people who look youthful are targeted for rape and beatings in prison.

also, trans women are inevitably raped if they are put in a men’s prison

even the inmates are incels. Although they usually only rape for power and aggression, sometimes being unable to contact women is a factor

Yes, they are literally in cells. Ha! Ha! XD

Anyways, seems like you know a lot about prison life; have you ever served time in there?

Inmates who rape men are degenerate scum. Not to be mixed in with any of us cultured men.

Raping a guy sounds gay ngl

Yes, they are literally in cells. Ha! Ha! XD

Anyways, seems like you know a lot about prison life; have you ever served time in there?
No I never went to prison but I find prison interesting
True. Also, inmates who rape are sex havers. Lets not pretend they are incels. Rapists cannot be incel FFS.
Ok they’re incel until they rape

I wonder if sexdolls were introduced would prison rape rates go down.

Inmates who rape men are degenerate scum. Not to be mixed in with any of us cultured men.
It’s ironic that inmates consider themselves hyper masculine when raping other men is gay

They are literally involuntary celibates

Lot of inmated fuck female guards