Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even in the gym, face > height > everything else

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
At my gym there's always a hot receptionist and often hot foids working out. The only ones I see foids talking to are pretty faced tall guys. When I notice foids checking out some guy, it's always one of those guys.

This morning the receptionist was twirling her hair with her mouth half open watching this pencil necked boymaxxed guy leaning against the wall looking at his phone. At the same time this competitive bodybuilder (wasn't even ugly) was using every free plate in the gym to deadlift and she didn't look at him for a nanosecond. She didn't look at me either, but that's to be expected.

Jfl lifting for foids is a huge scam.

Gym doesnt help anymore.

Literally everyone has a gym membership.

Tbh I dont even care anymore. I'm just coping and trying to reach arbitrary strength standards at this point. I have a homegym, so I dont have to deal with normtards anyway and I can do whatever I want (no stupid gym rules, etc).

What did the boymaxxed guy look like? Did he have a forward grown mandible, forward grown maxilla, hunter eyes, and also how tall is he?

What did the boymaxxed guy look like? Did he have a forward grown mandible, forward grown maxilla, hunter eyes, and also how tall is he?
He was tall and skinny and had a pretty face in my opinion. I don't know those lookism terms and it doesn't matter... the girl was drooling at him and she's the only one that gets a vote on whether he was good looking.

Notice Gym advertises they are always showing good looking muscular guys with stacey on side who are just fit (almost no muscles) gym for foids = pointless since they don't even need to get muscular and i can't see difference between slim and foid who "goes" to the gym, most of the time they are prob spending on making photos of their asses for instagram.
Gym doesnt help anymore.

Literally everyone has a gym membership.
I don't because i know it's been over since ww1.

Did the girl that was drooling over him have a good body e.g. big ass or tits with flat stomach and slim waist? If so it's over.

Im thinking about gymmaxxing for health related stuff.

Going to a place where you pay in order to physically exert yourself with manufactured weights is top grade kekfuel. Is there no manual labour to be done where these faggots live?

Going to the gym late at night seems like a nice way to spend your time peaceful.

I feel like I could boymaxx just need some surgeries for it to fully work