Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EVEN IF you're good looking enough to have girls message you, most will ghost

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I keep repeating it but even on my chadfish profiles, half of the girls who even message the guy don't even respond back.

They found a better chad? Who knows, but you basically gotta be GOD these days to hold any woman's attention

They could sense it's a catfish cause you're too autistic to LARP as Chad

They could sense it's a catfish cause you're too autistic to LARP as Chad

that's why "pedo rapist" chadfish profiles had girls message them?

lmao

low iq if you think what you say matters

High iq post. No matter how much of a hot shit you are on the internetz, she'll find someone better and lose interest.

Its unironically more effective to play NT game on discord as a weeb chad or asian dude. That way at least youre gonna get nudes from mentally ill asian fetish girls(80% of discord females)

that's why "pedo rapist" chadfish profiles had girls message them?

lmao

low iq if you think what you say matters
Because women are attracted to bad boy rule breakers.
You probably said something extremely beta or autistic, combined with not having a real social media profile or multiple convincing pictures leads to ghosting. They could sense it's a catfish.

In my bluepilled days I managed to get a date once and got stood up.

Then she texted me and said her dog got sick all of a sudden so she couldn´t come.

Then I told her to fuck off and stop lying to me.

I then stopped contacting her.

3 days later she starts texting me again saying she was sorry and wants to make it up to me. She asked when I was free and we set up another date.

Guess what, she then stood me up AGAIN.

After that I never heard from her again.

It´s not enough for women to call you ugly, reject you and treat you like shit. I´m honestly convinced they are consciously trying to drive unattractive males into suicide. They know exactly what they are doing and know how much power they have over men.

Because women are attracted to bad boy rule breakers.
You probably said something extremely beta or autistic, combined with not having a real social media profile or multiple convincing pictures leads to ghosting. They could sense it's a catfish.

inceltears tier iq

Then she texted me and said her dog got sick all of a sudden so she couldn´t come.

3 days later she starts texting me again saying she was sorry and wants to make it up to me. She asked when I was free and we set up another date.

It´s not enough for women to call you ugly, reject you and treat you like shit. I´m honestly convinced they are consciously trying to drive unattractive males into suicide. They know exactly what they are doing and know how much power they have over men.

sounds plausable

i've read stories of wives poisining their already sick husbands

women hate male weakness and do anything to kill it

inceltears tier iq

>Doesn't refute what I wrote, just calls me stupid instead

Any fucking moron can Google image search a male model and put it on tinder, but if you actually get ghosted it's probably because you're extremely autistic or made an obvious catfish profile. Link what you used. Link your chat conversations so we can get to the bottom of your little "theory."

What's more likely is the women detected you were an obvious catfish autisoid and properly ghosted you.

C O P E.

High iq post. No matter how much of a hot shit you are on the internetz, she'll find someone better and lose interest.

Its unironically more effective to play NT game on discord as a weeb chad or asian dude. That way at least youre gonna get nudes from mentally ill asian fetish girls(80% of discord females)

Agree completely.

I had a cunt really enthusiastic to meet me who ended up "busy" on the day of the date. We rescheduled and she "forgot" about this engagement, then stopped responding. Always set dates as close as possible to the end of the conversation so she doesn't meet Gigachad in the meantime.

Why the fuck does the average roastie think they deserve a greek god?

Cope, chads got roasties in their knees

Agree completely.

I had a cunt really enthusiastic to meet me who ended up "busy" on the day of the date. We rescheduled and she "forgot" about this engagement, then stopped responding. Always set dates as close as possible to the end of the conversation so she doesn't meet Gigachad in the meantime.
The average woman gets approached anywhere from 50-100x a week. That´s not even counting online which is much, much more. Good luck trying to succeed getting a date in this dating climate, kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back