Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you weren't incel

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Women would STILL subconsciously hate you. If you're a sub 8 women despise you. Why do you think the majority of people on anti depressants are women? Women are very unhappy in the West because there is a shortage of 8+ men.They can't cope with not being with a male model. They hate it. There's no point in marriage or a relationship if you aren't perfect, otherwise you're getting cucked. This is why married couples stop fucking, the wife just isn't genuinely attracted to her husband. As a sub 8 you'll never experience raw attraction. Ever notice the type of men women post and drool over on social media? Well, it ain't beta Steve who works at the financial firm slaving for a woman that hates him because he isn't perfect.

Yeah, women's brutal standards are so high these days. The threshold of attractiveness is hard to reach, especially when you are competing with a lot of more attractive males.

WorldRulerAisha said:
sub 8 is a meme

IF they had an opportunity to, they would rather ride the 8+ male than settle for less

sub 8 is a fucking lookism meme that needs to go back. SEND THEM BACK

rafaelvicuna3 said:
IF they had an opportunity to, they would rather ride the 8+ male than settle for less

cope

100% bullshit, it's sub5. This place will be flooded with normies and chad-lites if you keep using that stupid logic.

TheVman said:

Not really. Like mentioned above, any women would take the 8+ man over what she's settled with. At the end of the day attraction for the better looking man overrides that of the normie she's with. Most women don't get to experience raw sexual attraction, thus the prevalence of female depression with the under lying reason being that's she can't have Chad.

females hate subhuman looking men with low value.

when my 2 female interviewers saw me for my interview i didnt get 2 weeks ago.

I could literally feel their vaginas drying up like the desert and their disappointment at my ugliness.

CopeWithTheRope said:
TheVman said:
Not really. Like mentioned above, any women would take the 8+ man over what she's settled with. At the end of the day attraction for the better looking man overrides that of the normie she's with. Most women don't get to experience raw sexual attraction, thus the prevalence of female depression with the under lying reason being that's she can't have Chad.
yes and they'd take a rich chad over the chad they settled with. doesn't mean they hate chad.

Sub 8 is a fucking lookism meme and all copers need to go back. sub 5 only here

Virginp0wers said:
females hate subhuman looking men with low value.
when my 2 female interviewers saw me for my interview i didnt get 2 weeks ago.
I could literally feel their vaginas drying up like the desert and their disappointment at my ugliness.
brutal, women are cruel creatures

TheVman said:
yes and they'd take a rich chad over the chad they settled with. doesn't mean they hate chad.

lol I am sub 5. Just speaking truth boyo.

Mgtow is the answer.

CopeWithTheRope said:
TheVman said:
lol I am sub 5. Just speaking truth boyo.
Nope. plenty of 7s get laid, 6s and 5s get in relationships

I’ll go with sub7. To the doubters, look at apps like Bumble and soon Tinder, women have or will have the option to be the only ones to initiate convos with matches. The #MeToo movement took off as a backlash against guys with M and S but lacking in L. If these times don’t convince you that sub-7 is a real thing, your head truly is in the sand.

TheVman said:

People are gonna crucify me for saying this but... even 5s, and 6s can get casual hook ups sometimes. I've seen with my own eyes. Of course those guys would fail miserably on Tinder and other "dating" platforms.

Broken Man said:
TheVman said:
People are gonna crucify me for saying this but... even 5s, and 6s can get casual hook ups sometimes. I've seen with my own eyes. Of course those guys would fail miserably on Tinder and other "dating" platforms.
this is true. its over only for sub 5s

FHOs are never happy. They are barely functioning lunatics who are addicted to drama.

Some are you are not understanding. Yes, sub 8s can get hook ups and relationships. BUT, those women would drop those men very fast with an opportunity with an 8+. Sub 8, well I'll even drop it down to 7, they don't stir up genuine raw sexual attraction. Most women have to settle and go on to live miserable lives on drugs to cope with not having that 8+ man. Oldcels would probably be able to see what I'm talking about better. Older women are absolutely miserable in the West due to not having Chad.