Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you somehow ascended, you still would never be normal again

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
I'm just too fucked up at this point that i would never be able to hold a relationship even if i miraculously ascended. My inferiority complex and lack of self esteem are deeply rooted for years now due to the shit i've been through that i will never believe myself to be good enough for any woman and i will always be paranoid of getting cucked. I mean the average man mogs me to oblivion, so at the back of my head there will always be the idea that i don't deserve shit, that i will never be loved and that no woman will always be attracted to me because i'm too inferior as a man. I will always helplessly see myself as a subhuman because i know that my genes are complete dogshit

I feel like any woman would have to be legit mentally insane to be with someone like me

made a thread about this awhile ago
would never be able to escape what the blackpill has taught me about human nature and especially women

my sexuality evolved around 2d so 3d would be perversion for me

same. I am already too jaded and old. my body cursed doesn't work normally anymore. iall my hobbies are solo.