Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Even if you managed to get a girlfriend, its still over

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Hypothetical scenario but think about how maladjusted and behind the curve you're going to be compared to her, you're still a teenager mentally when it comes to relationships. Lets say you somehow ascended in your early 30's, then what? She's going to want to settle down and not repeat all the carefree fun stuff she did in her 20's, problem is you need this stuff under your belt. She'll see you as immature and inexperienced then dump you (unless you become her beta provider).

This thread was spurred by a FA reddit post I came across.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/uvjbjp/comment/i9ml9u6/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Hypothetical scenario but think about how maladjusted and behind the curve you're going to be compared to her, you're still a teenager mentally when it comes to relationships. Lets say you somehow ascended in your early 30's, then what? She's going to want to settle down and not repeat all the carefree fun stuff she did in her 20's, problem is you need this stuff under your belt. She'll see you as immature and inexperienced then dump you (unless you become her beta provider).

This thread was spurred by a FA reddit post I came across.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/uvjbjp/comment/i9ml9u6/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Teenage love pill. :cryfeels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACbktNgdu7k

She's going to want to settle down and not repeat all the carefree fun stuff she did in her 20's, problem is you need this stuff under your belt. She'll see you as immature and inexperienced then dump you (unless you become her beta provider).
Women are only good for fucking. As long as the bitch gives me free sex, I'll take it. The moment she starts demanding marriage-cuckery, it's over.

Women are only good for fucking. As long as the bitch gives me free sex, I'll take it. The moment she starts demanding marriage-cuckery, it's over.
Problem is once women start getting into their thirties they start wanting to settle down, have kids and get married etc as that's what all their friends did. She may no longer be into fucking like rabbits like she did in her 20's.

Last edited:
Problem is once women start getting into their thirties they start wanting to settle down, have kids and get married etc as that's what all their friends did. She may no longer be into fucking like rabbits like she did in her 20's.
Then she can go fuck herself and find a different man to cuck.

Véronique had known too many discothèques, too many lovers; such a way of life impoverishes a human being, inflicting sometimes serious and always irreversible damage. Love as a kind of innocence and as a capacity for illusion, as an aptitude for epitomizing the whole of the other sex in a single loved being rarely resists a year of sexual immorality, and never two

Cruel reality for men like us, but faggot normies want us to just accept it and not do some crazy shit in VR.

Last edited: