Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you know you're ugly and short it's still suifuel when a foid says it to you

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
When a foid calls you ugly or makes fun of your height, it legit fucks with you. Especially when you know it's true and if you're attracted to the foid. I know some on here have had their looks or height insulted by their oneitis.

Haven’t been called ugly or short by a girl tbh :smonk:
Yeah and it's like a punch in the gut when it comes from a foid rather than another man.

Haven’t been called ugly or short by a girl tbh :smonk:
Same, but because they refuse talking to me in the first place :feelsseriously:

well that’s cause you’re a nigger and it’s illegal to say anything bad to you
Nah, women don't give af in the south, they told me go back to the cotton field when I talk to o them.

That's why they're evil. Holes who say that sort of shit should be required to have their tongues cut out of their mouths. They have too many freedoms and it allows them to dominate without fear of consequence. The tables need turning. It should be ok to slap a hole when she gets out of line. Domestic violence is just putting a hole in her place. Nothing wrong with it.

When a foid calls you ugly or makes fun of your height, it legit fucks with you. Especially when you know it's true and if you're attracted to the foid. I know some on here have had their looks or height insulted by their oneitis.
GIGA BASED and truthpilled thread. If a girl makes fun of you, IT IS BEYOND OVER. :feelsree::blackpill:

I remember my sister was talking about a friend he has and she said he was short, when asked how much she said "very short, kinda like my brother probably" and everyone looked at me. And I am taller than her jfl

have multiple girls made fun of you before?
Yes. 4 times, mostly because of me being high inhib. Worst of all, I didn't approach them or something. I was just existing in the class. :feelsohgod:

brutal, did they make fun of your appearance or just the way you act
They made fun of the way I acted and my hair. They also made fun of the acne I had at the time (thanks mum for passing your acne to me).

What about the guys, did you get any brutal treatment from the guys at your school?
Yes. I hate them all and want them destroyed. They bullied the hell out of me. :feelsree:

Brutal. At your height I would have worked out for the only purpose of scaring those retards and beating them up :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:(all in a video game)
That's the thing. Every guy who bullied me was taller than me. A guy who was around 5'6 tried to bully me, but he failed. Pretty much, every guy who heightmogged me, bullied me. Those who were shorter than me didn't bully me, but I'm quite sure that they would've bullied me if they were tall. :feelsohgod:

Makes sense, I think I could resist people 4'' within my height, but if they're over 6'' taller than me it gets more difficult and I don't try. How much taller were the people that bullied you?
They were around the 6'1-6-3 range. Basically all the gigatallfags of the school who were normiemaxxed.
I also happened to a middle and high school full of tallfags. Even my friends outside of school mentioned how tall my classmates were. :feelsree:

Because you can't really say you tried everything. You can't say that because foids aren't asking to give you blowjobs, they are rejecting you. But if you have approached foids a reasonable number of times and get rejected each time, then you can say you're really incel

Brutal, being tall is such a huge advantage in dating although it wouldn't solve all my problems.
It solves many problems regarding anxiety. If you're very tall, you worry much less about any physical threats and you feel much safer. I once went to a trip to Cyprus (average height there is 170-175 cm) , and I felt very safe there. :blackpill: