Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you have sex, you will never truly escape inceldom

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
[UWSL]Even if, by some miracle, you ascended and found a foid who loved you, it will be too late by then. You will probably be in your 20s or 30s at that point and yeah your life might improve but you will still have to cope with the fact that you wasted the majority of your youth and childhood years rotting in misery.[/UWSL]

Never began:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
The moment you get a gf you won't care anymore which is why 99% of incels who ascend become annoying bluepilled cucks

The moment you get a gf you won't care anymore which is why 99% of incels who ascend become annoying bluepilled cucks
I mean I’m not saying it won’t fix your problems but also you are still going to lose sleep over missed opportunities in your youth years

[UWSL]Even if, by some miracle, you ascended and found a foid who loved you, it will be too late by then.[/UWSL]
That foid's friends will convince her to cheat with chad.

Inceldom is first and foremost genetic, and then sociological, so yes, you can't escape it.

You are born and you will die as an incel there is no "ascend" bullshit for TRUECEL :feelsaww: the rest can jump off a cliff.

[UWSL]Even if, by some miracle, you ascended and found a foid who loved you, it will be too late by then. You will probably be in your 20s or 30s at that point and yeah your life might improve but you will still have to cope with the fact that you wasted the majority of your youth and childhood years rotting in misery.[/UWSL]

Never began:feelsrope::feelsrope:
3E01DC69 189F 4BB0 A436 7CD70AE7437E