Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even if you had sex, if it wasn't violent BDSM dry anal fucking on a school playground then it doesn't count

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I mean, if condoms don't count, then why not take it a step further? If a femoid isn't willing to do all that with you every day, then you're a 0/10 truecel.

Sex doesn't count unless you're both virgins on your wedding night. :heybby:

sex doesn't count unless you are fucking a loli

Its true though. Girls will do -anything- for chad, meanwhile in normie's bedroom "not tonight honey..."

Its true though. Girls will do -anything- for chad, meanwhile in normie's bedroom "not tonight honey..."
"I’m tired, I’ve had a rough day at work..." = My vag is still sore from my co-worker Chad’s dick.

I mean, if condoms don't count, then why not take it a step further? If a femoid isn't willing to do all that with you every day, then you're a 0/10 truecel.
Lmfao

Blowjobs only count as blowjobs when she deepthroats the d to the brim and licks the balls at the same time.

Blowjobs only count as blowjobs when she deepthroats the d to the brim and licks the balls at the same time.
No. Your dick has to plunge into her esophagus and make her vomit blood.

If your sex isn't anything like a 'FacialAbuse' scene it's fucking OVER for you

If your sex isn't anything like a 'FacialAbuse' scene it's fucking OVER for you
FacialAbuse is actually what women let Chad to do them, incel husbands only get vanilla PIV when shes ready to get preggo

what the fuck are you talking about? you stupid fuck. you know you can get arrested for sexual acts near or on school property and labeled a sex offender

Mb

Reviving because of another stupid "condom sex doesn't count! :soy:" thread. @NoMoreSlaving

If the girl isn't begging for your cock and letting you even shit on her face if you want, it doesn't count.

According to one cucktears cuck, she has not only to consent, it has to be e n t h u s i a s t i c consent. Like, "PLEASE SHOVE YOUR COCK DOWN MY THROAT, MAINLY-SAMA, I BEG YOU! PLEASE! USE MY BODY AS YOU WISH!"

dry anal? bro that'll destroy your dick (and her asshole, but who cares abot that tbh :feelshaha:)

If you haven’t pissed in a foids mouth then you have never pissed.

If the girl isn't begging for your cock and letting you even shit on her face if you want, it doesn't count.

According to one cucktears cuck, she has not only to consent, it has to be e n t h u s i a s t i c consent. Like, "PLEASE SHOVE YOUR COCK DOWN MY THROAT, MAINLY-SAMA, I BEG YOU! PLEASE! USE MY BODY AS YOU WISH!"

Is this "X isn't real sex/ a real blowjob/whatever" the new trend in fakecel pilpul?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back