Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if you don’t believe, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Instead of just rotting away by doing nothing, especially on ur weekends, just fake it til u make it in a religious community, Chicos.

Its a free weekend activity, if u wanna look at it that way, mang. My chosen community of faith to fake til I make it with is the Catholic one, for instance:feelsokman:

Instead of just rotting away by doing nothing, especially on ur weekends, just fake it til u make it in a religious community, Chicos.

Its a free weekend activity, if u wanna look at it that way, mang. My chosen community of faith to fake til I make it with is the Catholic one, for instance:feelsokman:
I c

Even if I wanted to all the churches in my area are the most faggy of protestant denominations where if the pastor isn't a roastie its some soyim with gay face.

normand behavior angers me to the core, and religious communities are norm squared. I'm not emotionally intelligent enough to create and wear alter ego that pretends to like their activities, not even scrathcing the part about fitting in

Even if I wanted to all the churches in my area are the most faggy of protestant denominations where if the pastor isn't a roastie its some soyim with gay face.
E1C3AD7E 5171 4426 BF49 38D1030EED4D

I did this a bit before the pandemic it was pretty interesting. Some churches actually have really impressive art and aesthetics and architecture which make them worth visiting just out of curiosity or interest in your local community even if you're atheist

I never went back afterwards though

I did this a bit before the pandemic it was pretty interesting. Some churches actually have really impressive art and aesthetics and architecture which make them worth visiting just out of curiosity or interest in your local community even if you're atheist

I never went back afterwards though
I keep wanting to ask someone after every mass how to become Catholic but high inhib always kicks tf in at the last second, mang

Religious people are more interested into grooming little boys than fucking virgin teen/adult foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back