Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you did ascend, her friends would roast the shit out of you daily and make you seem like dog shit

Lol I guess it's fitting he and @micropenis29 were close.

I just started laughing at @micropenis29 troll posts instead of engaging.
Fair, but this guy - if he is being serious, and I seriously have my doubts - only starts with the troll-like deflection when he can’t defend his argument.

I find that incredibly weak, but it’s to be expected of someone who this emotionally beholden to the way women and men view him. I really want people here to realise that the only option you have as an ugly male is to stop sperging out about being mogged or whining about the fact your hypothetical girlfriends’ friends will call your pictures ugly and become apathetic to all this kind of thing.

Not a problem because women are already screening you with "what would my friends think about him." You don't even need social media for it to come into effect.

The constantly connected nature of communication makes it far more difficult these days. Have you seen the way women are not ever off their smartphone? What do you think they're talking about all the time?

If I ever ascended I would probably just get beaten to death by a 50 foid mob who thinks that “shes too good for me” within a day tbh

Some normie in a relationship is idiotic because ALL girls are connected via social media with her friends. Her friends will roast your picture constantly and shit all over you in front of her, in DMs, whatever.

This can't be avoided and only guys who are very "photogenic" i.e. chads from all angles can avoid this shit.

Essentially you'll need god tier looks to compete on the open market or hold down a girl with a cell phone.
Millennial foids are always on their phots taking phots of everything and everybody. You might get a professional to take dating shots for you, but when you actually meet, she is going to see the real you without all the shading etc, and not want to take your photo, or eeven be seen by you. The young people on socials are almost exclusively chads and stacies. The only people on socials who are really normie looking and non-chad are mostly old fucking boomers talking about their high school days and hometowns and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back