Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you became Chad

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
And you put aside the lost years and went for a moderately attractive woman, do you think she’d stay loyal?

rs_634x1024-151124103218-634-Carolyn-Bessette-Kennedy-john-jr.jpg

JFK Jr was the son of JFK, considered a handsome President but his son was the Chad of the Kennedy clan. Great things were expected but he was a socialite and not made of the right stuff. Carolyn Bessette was a woman who saw his looks and the opportunities that being with him offered and for a time, that was enough but then...

hqdefault.jpg

Michael Bergin, an international male model and Baywatch Star comes into the picture and even after JFK Jr and Carolyn got serious, she still fucked around with him. There will always be a better looking guy or at least in her eyes there will be, Bergin was about a decade younger iirc so she was getting the money of aging Chad and the sex from young Chad. Monogamy for Chad doesn’t exist, I realize for many of us including myself that this is irrelevant because we only desire ONS and STR but for those that desire monogamy, don’t kid yourselves when fucking Chad gets cucked.

Women always know they can do better. How can we ever expect them to be loyal in this day and age

Foids will never remain loyal. Although, the thought that animals remain far more loyal in comparison to foids is a big blackpill.

Wednesday at 9:57 PM

Its over, suprised it took this long to get 3 replies on this thread...

deads me

Just Fuckin Kek