Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even IF you ascent....

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Even if a girl by huge fucking luck gives you chance, as soon as she notices how pathetic your social circle is, (maybe even non-existent) this will be a major red flag and turn off.

You never just befriend a foid, you also befriend her family, her siblings, all her friends, all other influences etc... and they want to do the same.

She will feel creeped out if she realizes you are basically alone and her friends will advise her against seeing you.

this is true and happen to me,they dont like loners,if you are one you cant have bad looks.
this is true and happen to me,they dont like loners,if you are one you cant have bad looks.

Even if a girl by huge fucking luck gives you chance, as soon as she notices how pathetic your social circle is, (maybe even non-existent) this will be a major red flag and turn off.

You never just befriend a foid, you also befriend her family, her siblings, all her friends, all other influences etc... and they want to do the same.

She will feel creeped out if she realizes you are basically alone and her friends will advise her against seeing you.
One of the reasons why I completely gave up. I am not only physically incapable of getting a woman, I am also mentally incapable of doing so. I hate spending time with others, social relationships are nothing more than a liability to me (apart from the Internet), it doesn't fill me with joy to interact with people, but it's sadly a necessity. Others hate me and I hate others. I could in no circumstance ever hold a relationship, I don't go out, I don't like arguing, I don't like activity - everything of that is sadly something that normiecucks always have to face in relationships.

I don't think attention whores are attracted to quiet and reserved guys like us anyway

I'm creeped out by my own existence, so i dread to think what a foid would think by my hermit like existence. No doubt it's a major turn off to everyone!

Social perception is a critical part of relationships (well at least for normies, Chad doesn't have to worry about this).
A foid may be attracted to a male, but if her social circle doesn't like him, they will sabotage the relationship.

Social perception is a critical part of relationships (well at least for normies, Chad doesn't have to worry about this).
A foid may be attracted to a male, but if her social circle doesn't like him, they will sabotage the relationship.
If a normie hangs out with an inferior guy, he is downgraded. If Chad hangs out with an inferior guy, the inferior guy is upgraded.

Chad could literally be friends with the biggest incel without taking any social damage, the thing just is that they won't.