Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if you ascended, it won't last.

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Fact is other guys have been with dozens of girls, many lasting only a few months, imagine your first relationship if ever managed to be in one. How long would it last, probably only a few months, if you have never been with a prostitute when it comes to basic things like sex you would probably come across as totally awkward. Its truly over. When that is over it could literally be years before you get another chance, by that time you are probably too old so there is no point.

You think I’d get in a relationship upon being blackpilled?

Do you realise what our looksmatch can get on tinder?
That is why I said its theoretical, we all know the best 99% of us can get is a land whale.

It only wont work if she's not a virgin
1474525051878 0
78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b

I'm fully aware of the consequences of ascending and understand that relationships in 2019 are jokes.

Yep. If foid companionship doesn´t come naturally in the late teens its over. Ascending and self improvement are only temporary remedies. Building muscles and adapting a new personality is probably what most people do and that never lasts.

Fact is other guys have been with dozens of girls, many lasting only a few months, imagine your first relationship if ever managed to be in one. How long would it last, probably only a few months, if you have never been with a prostitute when it comes to basic things like sex you would probably come across as totally awkward. Its truly over. When that is over it could literally be years before you get another chance, by that time you are probably too old so there is no point.
You think I’d get in a relationship upon being blackpilled?

Do you realise what our looksmatch can get on tinder?

You won't ascend if you're truecel. period.

Same I believe once you are at least 21 and have no experience its over

True, imagine having to meet her friends or parents as well. Try to impress everyone and talk to her supposed 6'5 muscular "best friend" since middle school.

Still better that my calloused right hand

Ascension is not about getting a GF. After years of solitude and inceldom, building hate and resentment for years, literally everything will not be enough, not even seeing dead bodies of femoids will bring you peace and happiness.

Ascension is a cope for incels, one of the worst copes.

Ascension is not about getting a GF. After years of solitude and inceldom, building hate and resentment for years, literally everything will not be enough

tbh.

Ascension is ultimately about validation. And even if an incel looksmaxxes by pouring in $100K into surgeries - he'll still carry the resentment from treated like a subhuman all his life prior to looksmaxxing.