Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you ascended, how can you stay after the blackpill?

BottomFeedER96

BottomFeedER96

Blackpilled Baby KillER
★★★★
We all know there is no NAWALT and that even if you ascended and found that incredibly rare age legal virgin, that she would always crave chads dick and can’t be trusted due to always wanting to date up. What would you do? Would you stay in the relationship? Keep her under lock and key? What happens then? Do you just ignore it and pretend it doesn’t bother you knowing the inevitable will happen one day?

Stay with my waifu forever.

If I ascended I would take the most of it. Would do every fetish imaginable with my gf, even the ones I don't even like, because I know shit's not lasting.

If I ascended I would take the most of it. Would do any fetish imaginable with my gf, even the ones I don't even like, because I know shit's not lasting.
Realistic tbh

Truecels never ascend.
JFL if you are on here and think you could possibly "ascend"

enjoy it while it lasts and go in knowing she's going to dump you for someone better

You dont ascend simple. If you have hopes you are not an incel. Those who belive they will , will fail and return back here. Only rare cases will make it.

You dont ascend simple. If you have hopes you are not an incel.
Not necessarily true, you can technically ascend but will a foid stay loyal and love you is different.Eggman for example a trucel that managed to get a gf
enjoy it while it lasts and go in knowing she's going to dump you for someone better

Not necessarily true, you can technically ascend but will a foid stay loyal and love you is different.Eggman for example a trucel that managed to get a gf
Some rare cases, like 1 in 1000 incels...let's be real most of us won't. Weather trucels or texbook incels.

We all know there is no NAWALT and that even if you ascended and found that incredibly rare age legal virgin, that she would always crave chads dick and can’t be trusted due to always wanting to date up. What would you do? Would you stay in the relationship? Keep her under lock and key? What happens then? Do you just ignore it and pretend it doesn’t bother you knowing the inevitable will happen one day?
ascension is an illusion, similar to a thirsty man seeing water in the desert, incels see ascension in the loneliness. However, hope is dangerous. And even if you did ascend, they'd hate you for your looks and always want better, and they could get better because of hypergamy. Face it, it's over.

Get as much sex out of it as I can before she leaves me.

But what would you do? You’ve already taken the blackpill and know how a foid is

It's a whole different set of rules.

This falls under the yellowpill and my waifu will love me forever.

Being blackpilled and ascending is a god tier combo

It's a whole different set of rules.

This falls under the yellowpill and my waifu will love me forever.
But would she still love you if a 10/10 chad approached her?

If you ascend with the blackpill aka a fakecel pos then you will become a god amongst insect with all the esoteric knowledge youve learnt