Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you ascend

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
You probably can't enjoy your life the way normies do.
Sure your life might be better but psychological damage has been already done.

You were put in prison and tortured for no reason. And when you get out, your past will always haunt you.

Also remember that once you swallow the blackpill, you can't just vomit it out. It's already a part of you, and you knowing about it will prevent you ever from being a carefree normie
full

You probably can't enjoy your life the way normies do.
Sure your life might be better but psychological damage has been already done.

You were put in prison and tortured for no reason. And when you get out, your past will always haunt you.

Also remember that once you swallow the blackpill, you can't just vomit it out. It's already a part of you, and you knowing about it will prevent you ever from being a carefree normie
full
It's over

Still I'd like to ascend if it's possible

ThinkingApe also talked about this. Basically learning blackpill and then having a gf after HARD looksmaxxing will leave a scar on your psyche.

ascension would fix me

The most brutal blackpill for me. If you hit 20 and still a dateless virgin the damage has been done and nothing will reverse that .

Being damaged goods is similar to being used goods and sloppy seconds for a foid.

I just want a 16 year old (legal here) in bed and we're naked together and fuck and cuddle all night.
The blackpill will be there waiting when she moves on and fucks someone else.