Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you ascend...

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
Even if you do manage to "ascend" it's still over. You'll be with a girl who has already rode (literally) miles of dick in her life span. Every square inch of her body has been nutted in or on by dozens if not hundreds of other guys. She will have already experienced everything, by the time most girls are 21 nowadays they have "experimented" and already done every possible sexual and intimate experience possible. Nothing is exciting or novel to her anymore.

You're getting used up goods. Nothing you do or say could impress her because it's all stuff shes seen and done before. Even if you're fucking she'll probably just be bored and uninterested. Once a foid has tasted chad dick there's no going back. It's like a meth addict drinking coffee, it's just useless and unexciting. Imagine actually accepting this fate for yourself. If you didnt ascend as a teenager you might as well just give up, its honestly more respectful to live your entire life as a virgin than to accept expired goods and basically get cucked. Imagine eating a bowl of cereal that's been nutted in and fucked by a thousand different cocks of every race and probably a couple of dogs too. Maybe even a horse.

It's OVER!!! In fact it never even began. Just ldar or cope till rope. :feelsrope:

imagine ascending, fakecel trait

Water is wet, all it does is at least help you feel some form of validation that you're not subhuman enough for 0 foids to want to fuck you; relationships will almost never work out well as a sub 5, most modern foids will 100% try to cuck you and assume she can take advantage of you being ugly. They're mostly all ruined, might as well pump and dump if you get the chance. :feelsjuice:

Once you're past your mid-20s, ascension is impossible because foids your age will look as old as your mom, and your sex drive will be weaker.

Why do you care if she has loved other men if now she loves you?

Do you not think she’ll feel similarly about the girls you liked before her?

I pray to god that I can ascend and leave this place. It would be the greatest gift of my life.

Once you're past your mid-20s, ascension is impossible because foids your age will look as old as your mom, and your sex drive will be weaker.
Im 28 and still as horny as when I was a teenager some days I jerk 5 or 6 times

Keep your self respect, don't fuck any girls with mileage on them. They wouldn't even notice you a decade ago, never be someone's last resort. Let them rot with their 3 bratty kids, all of whom are to a different father.

If by ascending you mean reincarnation as chad in a different life then yeah

Bro stop going after instagram whores

Didn't read btw
I just want to let you know that I was planning on reading your thread until you said didn't read.
cover6-jpg.701437

Water is wet, all it does is at least help you feel some form of validation that you're not subhuman enough for 0 foids to want to fuck you; relationships will almost never work out well as a sub 5, most modern foids will 100% try to cuck you and assume she can take advantage of you being ugly. They're mostly all ruined, might as well pump and dump if you get the chance. :feelsjuice:
Based take.