Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you ascend, past inceldom never goes away.

A

Anxiety-

This just struck me. Even if I woke up as a 6'7 chad tomorrow, I would still be mentally scarred from the abuse I received in my teen years. No wonder most serial killers have bad childhoods. Early years set up your life and are monumental in your development.

the only future is death

Yep. Apparently, your brain can't recover if you didn't socialize in your teen years because neural connections that were supposed to be formed at that age can't be formed anymore in adulthood...
Sometimes it's truly over :feelsrope:

The blackest of blackpills.

Put me on the screencap

I don’t want to “ascend” I want money

Yep. Apparently, your brain can't recover if you didn't socialize in your teen years because neural connections that were supposed to be formed at that age can't be formed anymore in adulthood...
Sometimes it's truly over :feelsrope:
Damnn brutal

Im gona Fuck one day. I’m sure of it

Wtf is a “guest”?

Also, just fake it till you make it. Not to mention Chads don’t have to do much work to get laid. Just smile at her constantly and ask questions, let her talk about herself. If she asks you something answer briefly and redirect the topic back at her. She’s gonna be real close to you all throughout the date and is gonna wait for you to make your move so just lean in and kiss her and then ask her to go to your apartment. Boom, deal closed.

Seriously, you’d have to be an imbecile to not get laid as a Chad.

to become incel many losses must be taken. by attrition your soul is bled dry and there is only dust so you are right , someone will never be the same . wait for respawn you had bad R&G . after server wipe you migth get a bad ass spawn with the best R&G tho or it could be worse. such is the gamble of RP. cant wait for GTAVI tho:feelsaww: