Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you aren’t extremist and hateful, people will still hate you for being a loser kissless virgin

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
They’ll just think you’re pathetic, think of you as a subhuman freak, like what the fuck is wrong with you.
They will never have empathy for the men who are unable to find love and friends.
Even if you are the nicest guy or a good person who doesn’t wish harm on women or whatever people will still hate you for being an outcast.

In other news we still can't breed

ASS
_
F

Thread is true though

It takes hateful extremist incels if you ever want incels to have a better future.

High IQ thread

Even if your blackpilled, people will still hate you for acting like a faggot/foid.

100% true, look at the fate of IncelsWithoutHate. Just talking about being incel is a no-go.

They’ll just think you’re pathetic, think of you as a subhuman freak, like what the fuck is wrong with you.
They will never have empathy for the men who are unable to find love and friends.
Even if you are the nicest guy or a good person who doesn’t wish harm on women or whatever people will still hate you for being an outcast.
Yep, nice incels = punching bags and doormats.

That's why you should be an extremist.

High iq, people are evil

I'm a human repellent. I think my problem I'd that I'm boring and lack character, people warm to character and charisma (as well as looks obvs)

Woketurds create incel extremists by being mean and hateful to the nice incels. Eventually the former nice incels start telling themselves, "If they're going to hate me no matter what, I may as well start hating them back."

The irony and hypocrisy of woketurds is hilarious. They're the ones who are always saying, "Being mean to ISIS/al-Qaeda terrorists only creates more terrorists." But somehow, they never apply that line of thought to marginalized incels.

That bio of yours is so me. I wanna hug you (no homo)