Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Even if we go from a incel/low tier normie to average, what are we supposed to do after?

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
Legit question. Even after we become passable in looks, we’d have another massive wall in our way.

How are we supposed to know how to speak to a girl so that she knows we are romantically interested in them? If you speak to her like one of your guy friends, she’ll just friendzone you or simply use you for attention.

How would we even go about meeting them in person to initiate a conversation? If you are in any way blackpilled, you know online dating is useless for the average guy.

Bars are full of alcoholic old dudes, if there’s a women there, she’s always with her boyfriend. Clubs might be a legitimate solution. But the better looking guys are going to get all the attention and you need a fuckload of confidence to approach someone since all the girls are in groups there.

You don’t. Only works if you’re white or black. That’s why i’m telling you guys to go to college.

You don’t. Only works if you’re white or black. That’s why i’m telling you guys to go to college.
I am in college and I’ve tried speaking a few girls but I just can’t connect with them. We have nothing in common or they aren’t that interested in a conversation with me

I am in college and I’ve tried speaking a few girls but I just can’t connect with them. We have nothing in common or they aren’t that interested in a conversation with me

Ummmm this sounds cucked and you will hate it but you can kill sexual desire with arosmin this will kill any sexual desire I haven't done it myself due to the fact that eastrogens effects on the body causes bone density and neural protectictivity arosmin murders eastrogen and while Eastrogen is a subhuman drug it helps sometimes.

The Endocrine system is really fucking complex My idea originally was to inject some Arosmin+TRT since TRT injects Test into blood stream which converts it to eastrogen.

TLDR Arosmin can kill all sexual desire

I would like to be normie looking just for the sake of it

Why the fuck would you want to look normie most look ugly as fuck I want to be well above avergae

What the hell are you talking about

Sexual desire starts with an ratio of Test to E Arosmin inhibits E so you lose sexual desire and it stops Gyno and it keeps your motivation signals high.

The risk is having no E in your system causes a giga subhuman side effect of Osteoporsis

Well, I'm uglier

well yeah if your on here you are by default but Normies certainly isn't what I intend to look like fuck that I would rather be dead than simple settle with my current looks

TLDR Arosmin can kill all sexual desire
I’ve thought about doing this in the past but it’s unnecessary. Sex drive has been going away on its own

Just nuke all your hormones and become a blob bro!!!!

No Nuke Eastrogen and you don't become a blob more like you become a cripple it's like mother nature really really really wanted us to be attracted to women another brutal black pill

I’ve thought about doing this in the past but it’s unnecessary. Sex drive has been going away on its own

Your sex drive may go but you may have an unconsious need for intimacy that still stays Arosmin puts you constantly on flight or fight mode so you think everything generally is a threat

Arosmin puts you constantly on flight or fight mode
Sounds like a hellish way to live. Just nuke your ability to relax bro! Fuck that. Ill cope in a different way

Your sex drive may go but you may have an unconsious need for intimacy that still stays Arosmin puts you constantly on flight or fight mode so you think everything generally is a threat
I haven’t been horny since 2018 after The Breaking Dick Incident.

Sounds like a hellish way to live. Just nuke your ability to relax bro! Fuck that. Ill cope in a different way
I may have been a bit hyper bolic in general though it will make you more muscular and attractive to women through that end I mean make no mistake the coping faggots saying body doesn't matter at all is lying about the data your muscles are 32 percent of your attractiveness and if your black you have the best muscle builiding genes of all races

People would just start treating me better then. It's still something.

I may have been a bit hyper bolic in general though it will make you more muscular and attractive to women through that end I mean make no mistake the coping faggots saying body doesn't matter at all is lying about the data your muscles are 32 percent of your attractiveness and if your black you have the best muscle builiding genes of all races
Better to just gymmaxx as a cope then. Nuking estrogen might have other unwanted side affects that I just can’t be bothered to deal with

you won't succeed with foids by being yourself, they only care abt clubbing, netflix and kneeling down for niggers or some other virtue signalling bullshit. either lose your honor and pretend you like the things they find interesting or wizardmaxx

I probably can’t even talk to a foid I find attractive without blushing

Better to just gymmaxx as a cope then. Nuking estrogen might have other unwanted side affects that I just can’t be bothered to deal with

Nuking east completely nukes your bones ability to repair itself if done in prolonged stages leading to osteo perosis east is also neuro protective nothing is ever as easy as just nuke 1 and it all becomes easy bro your entire endocrine system is designed for you to be attracted to women as much as I hate to admit it

If you became normie you would spend the rest of your life being mistreated by foids while you tried the best to make yourself a magnificent gentlemen and work hard to gain resources. Once stacylites and normie foids are finished riding the CC they will begin seeking you out before one decided to 'lock' you down by pretending to love up until your married. Then she will withdraw sex, cheat, may or may not have your kids and threaten to take everything away if you displease her. If you retreat to old confronts like vidya she will call you a manchild and use that as an excuse to openly cheat.