Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal even if this site was 100% politically correct we would be hated anyway

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
"inkwell you support rape, murder, criminals and you are a misogynist" :foidSoy::soy:

ok ok, so let's make this rule: "you can't talk about rape and murder"

"inkwell you hate women, this is why you are single" :soy::foidSoy:

okok so now in this forum we can only blame our looks and personality

"you complain all day, seek therapy, dis y u inkwell, also shower" :soy::foidSoy:

ok so it's now a rule that we can't even complain against ourselves, so basically a only advice on looksmax forum

"girls don't watch looks, only personality" :soy::foidSoy:

okok so now a forum where we can only discuss about improving personality

"you talk here all day just go outside, you are obsessed with changing your personality" :soy::foidSoy:

so let's delete the forum

"ok, now it's good" :soy::foidSoy:

The reason we are hated is because by merely existing we remind everyone of their logical inconsistencies (premise that kindness and hard work can solve every problem) and they would rather kill us than admit that they were given lucky roll

The reason we are hated is because by merely existing we remind everyone of their logical inconsistencies
we say facts, if there wasn't the problem the site wouldn't exist

Everybody on this forum is a severe social reject that has literally been bullied and shamed into autism so why should we care about normie opinions?

Not only that, but we'd hate ourselves, too. :feelskek::feelskek:

Just look at how much self-hate all the liberals and soys out there have, and it's pretty clear that political correctness is not the way to go.

Everybody on this forum is a severe social reject that has literally been bullied and shamed into autism so why should we care about normie opinions?
Based, fuck what everyone else thinks. Everyone else is an asshole.

We expose an uncomfortable truth, something that normies do not want to accept.

Incels will always be derided. /r/foreveralone and /r/virgin are just what you described. Constantly brigaded by "normies" trying to make them feel bad.

Incels will always be derided. /r/foreveralone and /r/virgin are just what you described. Constantly brigaded by "normies" trying to make them feel bad.
very true :feelsree:

That is why I am against appeasing soys. They would accuse us of these things no matter what. r/incels was tame as fuck but it was still banned due to ”violence”.

That is why I am against appeasing soys. They would accuse us of these things no matter what. r/incels was tame as fuck but it was still banned due to ”violence”.
:lul:

The reason we are hated is because by merely existing we remind everyone of their logical inconsistencies (premise that kindness and hard work can solve every problem) and they would rather kill us than admit that they were given lucky roll
Based

Sadly yeah we will always be hated and there will always be man like us

"you complain all day, seek therapy, dis y u inkwell, also shower" :soy::foidSoy:

Complaining is well worth it if I am able to denigrate Cumskin holes and reduce them to their true worth.

It is not worth my current problem, however.