Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even if "presonaliteehee" mattered, how tf do they expect us to have a good personality?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
How can you expect someone who's only been abused and bullied throughout his whole life to be positive and have a good personality? rhetorical question btw I know foid.exe and normie.exe don't understand logic.

I am bitter and angry as fuck.
I would love to beat femoids up (in Sim City)

Im socially retarded, i speak only when spoken to, i distance myself from others so most people dont even greet me. When i drop my nephew to preschool other parents greet each other and do the small talk, im ignored by others and to be honest i ignore all of them, i dont want to know about them and their family life and troubles from work, i have none of those. I was asocial and awkward as long i can remember. I believe social attitude is set in stone from early childhood.

Im socially retarded, i speak only when spoken to, i distance myself from others so most people dont even greet me. When i drop my nephew to preschool other parents greet each other and do the small talk, im ignored by others and to be honest i ignore all of them, i dont want to know about them and their family life and troubles from work, i have none of those. I was asocial and awkward as long i can remember.
Same
I believe social attitude is set in stone from early childhood.
this is why I will NEVER ever forgive my "parents/family" for ruining me and my mental health for the rest of my life :society:

Just stop being a pussy and learn how to stand up for yourself
Good personality = low inhib

Right? Such treatment throughout the life not only made us bitter and actually pretty fucked up people but it also made us lack social skills.
Just stop being a pussy and learn how to stand up for yourself
Good personality = low inhib
Cope. True low inhibition comes from positive reinforcement. Trying to be low inhib will get you in trouble as a non nt and ugly guy. There is a reason for high inhibition. It is a natural way to be submissive to not get into trouble tland beaten up/killed.

Last edited:
this is why I will NEVER ever forgive my "parents/family" for ruining me and my mental health for the rest of my life :society:
Parents locked us up to protect us from the outer world, irony is they were the biggest threat to us, they abused, hurt, mentally fucked us more than anyone out there could. I will never understand the selfishness of parents, they keep you close to use you as a punching bag and to take out their own frustration but wont let you go out and distance yourself because they are worried for you? Bullshit.

I believe social attitude is set in stone from early childhood.
Yes, others will bully you if you don't 'know your place'. This is why everyone hates ugly guys who break social boundaries ( like approaching a female who is 'out of your league' ).

oh it's another ''im ''blackpilled'' inkwel BUUUT let me admit to IT that im virgin because im socially retarded'' post :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
extremely high IQ.

Just be naruto bro! Just be nice to everyone who treated you like shit for years bro!

oh it's another ''im ''blackpilled'' inkwel BUUUT let me admit to IT that im virgin because im socially retarded'' post :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:feelsseriously: you probably didn't even read what I said and don't understand my point

Parents locked us up to protect us from the outer world, irony is they were the biggest threat to us, they abused, hurt, mentally fucked us more than anyone out there could. I will never understand the selfishness of parents, they keep you close to use you as a punching bag and to take out their own frustration but wont let you go out and distance yourself because they are worried for you? Bullshit.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

From foid perspective good personality is either: 1) a giga-simp orbitor, who's only purpose is to serve as a validation machine for his KWEEN, or 2) abusive thugmaxxed Chad-Criminal with 0 redeeming qualities other than big coc or square jaw

From foid perspective good personality is either: 1) a giga-simp orbitor, who's only purpose is to serve as a validation machine for his KWEEN, or 2) abusive thugmaxxed Chad-Criminal with 0 redeeming qualities other than big coc or square jaw
:bigbrain:

:feelsseriously: you probably didn't even read what I said and don't understand my point
it doesn't apply to your post itself more like some '''blackpilled''' inkwels here join this thread and pretty much say what i described. the blatant bluepills on this blackpilled forum is pretty annoying.