Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if personality mattered as much as they say...

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,107
...then roasties would still choose Chad. Chads usually have much sweeter and kind personalities (a "nice" personality by females standards) than ugly men as a result of constant validation throughout their everyday life. Their psyche isn't constantly being chipped away by a lack of validation or an overabundance of direct insults from people that look infinitely more attractive than them. This phenomenon is also what causes our bitterness and apathy compared to euphoric Chads who live in a sexual paradise compared to us.

Thoughts?

Comments?
 
Chads have nicer personalities? Isn't everyone complaining about how chad is an asshole which causes the girls to look for a betabux stable partner?

And remember the dadbod fad? Girls themselves said that they feel better when their SO is worse looking.

Finally, evolutionarily wise, it would make much more sense for girls to put stronger emphasis on personality as they need to find a mate who will help them raise a kid, while dudes can do whatever and not lose anything.
 
Yeah ugly men tend to be needy than chad

And females absolutely loathe needy men
 
LoveToArgue said:
Chads have nicer personalities? Isn't everyone complaining about how chad is an asshole which causes the girls to look for a betabux stable partner?

And remember the dadbod fad? Girls themselves said that they feel better when their SO is worse looking.

Finally, evolutionarily wise, it would make much more sense for girls to put stronger emphasis on personality as they need to find a mate who will help them raise a kid, while dudes can do whatever and not lose anything.

I didn't say Chads have nice personalities. I'm saying that's how women perceive them. Compared to our bitterness and hate, Chad is a saint to women. 

Also, it wouldn't make evolutionary sense for women to want better personalities. Looks matter because they indicate superior genetics, which is more important than anything else.
 
LoveToArgue said:
Chads have nicer personalities? Isn't everyone complaining about how chad is an asshole which causes the girls to look for a betabux stable partner?

And remember the dadbod fad? Girls themselves said that they feel better when their SO is worse looking.

Finally, evolutionarily wise, it would make much more sense for girls to put stronger emphasis on personality as they need to find a mate who will help them raise a kid, while dudes can do whatever and not lose anything.

@gstvtrp @Master

Please ban this BLATANT cucktears brigader. I checked his/her history and nearly every post is something a cucktears poster would say.

It's honestly shocking that nobody has realized this yet. 

I mean just look at this shit. https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Im-seriously-contemplating-going-to-a-prostitue-give-advice?pid=106177#pid106177

This person clearly doesn't even know what inceldom is about.
 
Framecel222 said:
@gstvtrp @Master

Please ban this BLATANT cucktears brigader. I checked his/her history and nearly every post is something a cucktears poster would say.

It's honestly shocking that nobody has realized this yet. 

I mean just look at this shit. https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Im-seriously-contemplating-going-to-a-prostitue-give-advice?pid=106177#pid106177

This person clearly doesn't even know what inceldom is about.

yeah, I've been saying this.
 
Kointo said:
...then roasties would still choose Chad. Chads usually have much sweeter and kind personalities (a "nice" personality by females standards) than ugly men as a result of constant validation throughout their everyday life. Their psyche isn't constantly being chipped away by a lack of validation or an overabundance of direct insults from people that look infinitely more attractive than them. This phenomenon is also what causes our bitterness and apathy compared to euphoric Chads who live in a sexual paradise compared to us.

Thoughts?

Comments?

This isnt really it. The thing about personality is that people THINK it matters and THINK they choose their partners over personality, but they really percieve personality based on looks and halo effect.
 
fukmylyf said:
I've been saying this.

Seriously. I mean this person is hardly even trying to hide it.

LoveToArgue said:
Almost like looks are not the only thing determining a relationship and girls don't immediately leave a guy for a better looking one. Would you look at that

Just lol, every comment he/she writes is bluepilled.
 
Framecel222 said:
@gstvtrp @Master

Please ban this BLATANT cucktears brigader. I checked his/her history and nearly every post is something a cucktears poster would say.

It's honestly shocking that nobody has realized this yet. 

I mean just look at this shit. https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Im-seriously-contemplating-going-to-a-prostitue-give-advice?pid=106177#pid106177

This person clearly doesn't even know what inceldom is about.

I banned him.
 
gstvtrp said:
I banned him.

dhMeAzK.gif
 
KV- said:
This isnt really it. The thing about personality is that people THINK it matters and THINK they choose their partners over personality, but they really percieve personality based on looks and halo effect.

I know. I'm saying IF it mattered. Its just hypothetical.
 
Personality can be changed.
 
Anon said:
Personality can be changed.

What's the point of changing personalities if looks are more important?
 
Kointo said:
What's the point of changing personalities if looks are more important?

No point really.
 
It funny, the people who say that our personalities are bad often have abhorrent personalities.
 
ilieknothing said:
It funny, the people who say that our personalities are bad often have abhorrent personalities.

Like inceltears? Yeah I agree. Almost none of them are Chad though.
 
KV- said:
This isnt really it. The thing about personality is that people THINK it matters and THINK they choose their partners over personality, but they really percieve personality based on looks and halo effect.

Pure blackpill. I salute you. 

This is exactly how it works. Personality is just a convenient catch all term that is perfect for justifying,rationalizing and attributing just about anything. 

He is good looking and makes me feel good,oh he must have a great personality.

He is bad looking and makes me feel bad,oh he must be a creep and bad attitude.
 
the truth has been spoken. If there is any chance that a girl aproached us we would act hostile due years of mental scars
 
RealestFakecel said:
the truth has been spoken. If there is any chance that a girl aproached us we would act hostile due years of mental scars

Agreed. We would be too far gone if personality mattered. All the years of torment and mockery make us who we are.
 
RealestFakecel said:
the truth has been spoken. If there is any chance that a girl aproached us we would act hostile due years of mental scars

Why tho lol. 

If a girl approached me I would be ecstatic and make sure to not fuck it up. God knows it might be my last time.
 
St.Tropez said:
Why tho lol. 

If a girl approached me I would be ecstatic and make sure to not fuck it up. God knows it might be my last time.

one thing is what you try and another very different is the result you take
 

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top