Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if personality did matter and PUA worked, how is an average man, in 2019, supposed to find the 10-20 hours a week to do PUA and go on dates?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Since the average man has to work 40+ hours and spend another few hours community.

Answer: It's basically impossible unless you're a top 1% chad who just has women come over to his place.

Or unless you're born rich and don't have to work which is extremely rare.

foids can just exist and invest 5 minutes into swiping on tinder

just invest 10-20 hours of your life to waste what little money you have and be shit on by women, bro

Life ends at 25-30, unless you're a nw0 Chad or famous.

That's why i always say there is no ascension for us

That's why i always say there is no ascension for us

Since the average man has to work 40+ hours and spend another few hours community.

Answer: It's basically impossible unless you're a top 1% chad who just has women come over to his place.

Or unless you're born rich and don't have to work which is extremely rare.
Pity this is not in the :blackpill: thread in the title.

This.

Just 2 more years.... and I get to meet train-kun

1. Peeps are being told more & more to use dating apps to screen out undesirables. Dating apps give robotic like information about you aka digital speed dating. If you don't have the stats you're fucked. If you don't have the money for the endless subscriptions they hock off you're finished. There is no room for the mythical personality on there. If your face don't fit & you're under height it's virtually nigh on impossible to court & date.
  2. The work load at work is becoming alot more more complicated & stressful due to increased competition through the lack of jobs available so employers are squeezing whatever is left out of their employees & then discarding them when they're burnt out since they're afraid of losing their cash flow & employers know this. Than they restart it all again.
  3. The instant gratification culture that has been spawned by prole feed media giving fanciful delusions via tokenism & staged stakhnovite success stories albeit fraudulently might I add & comparing that to your own shit life based on lookism is adding to the mental & psychological turmoil that one goes through.
  4. Misandrist feminism aka radical feminism has derailed the traditional courtship & dating rituals of actually being funnily enough personality matters since any courtship signal unless done by a chad or dyke will deliberately be told to be construed as "rape" so in effect cold approaches are out unless the woman approaches you & that's hit & miss since they'll have their own problems.
  5. 9-5:30 jobs are the norm now where you're expected to work through your 1 hour or half hour lunch so in effect working a 40-50 hour week since you'll have to stay late unpaid no less aka slave labour due to the inflated work load they're piling on you.
  6. You then go to the gym & try & exercise but too tired. You then try your luck with woman at the gym but she's not there for you. She's there for chad or her girlfriends or to get validation & admiration from sycophantic orbiters. So you get depressed even more & your cortisol levels rise increasing your fat levels & weakening your body further.
  7. You go on further educational courses or college courses online or in the evening to improve your lot but that is too tiring although you keep up with it to improve your chances in the ever cannibalistic work place. No chance for dating.
  8. You go to meet ups but they're not there for dating or mating since they're getting ploughed on the side by their play partners or fuck buddies or friends with benefits whilst you just get a pat on the shoulder whilst being friend zoned. Ps. How long does it take you to build up to that realisation that you're not physically attractive enough to have sex freely as any woman? Ps. That's time lost & time is the most precious commodity we have.
  9. After having the media flaunt these aesthetically physically desirable peeps in your faces & seeing their happy lives & comparing it to your own. You than build up envy & jealousy & rage seeing the French aristocrats flaunt their food in your starving faces all the while getting false validation due to the halo effect so all their propaganda about personality mattering is false & you build up resentment at their inducing of false guilt into you when you're trying your best & giving it your all & still getting nowhere. All the while seeing these peeps getting free passes based on their looks a feature which is out of your control to improve at great cost to yourself as well as getting further depressed due to the fear of missing out. How many here would want to go out knowing this fact. Not many. How many Incel tears copers would want to accept this fact. None as they'd rope asap since they're not as strong as us.

I'll cease now but I'm sure you get the picture OP. If possible can a mod put :blackpill: prefix in the title header.
Hello @RageAgainstTDL sorry to bother you again but are you able to put the :blackpill: prefix in the title header with @mylifeistrash permission thanks? I feel this thread warrants it.

Last edited:
Just neetmax brooooo

1. Peeps are being told more & more to use dating apps to screen out undesirables. Dating apps give robotic like information about you aka digital speed dating. If you don't have the stats you're fucked. If you don't have the money for the endless subscriptions they hock off you're finished. There is no room for the mythical personality on there. If your face don't fit & you're under height it's virtually nigh on impossible to court & date.
  2. The work load at work is becoming alot more more complicated & stressful due to increased competition through the lack of jobs available so employers are squeezing whatever is left out of their employees & then discarding them when they're burnt out since they're afraid of losing their cash flow & employers know this. Than they restart it all again.
  3. The instant gratification culture that has been spawned by prole feed media giving fanciful delusions via tokenism & staged stakhnovite success stories albeit fraudulently might I add & comparing that to your own shit life based on lookism is adding to the mental & psychological turmoil that one goes through.
  4. Misandrist feminism aka radical feminism has derailed the traditional courtship & dating rituals of actually being funnily enough personality matters since any courtship signal unless done by a chad or dyke will deliberately be told to be construed as "rape" so in effect cold approaches are out unless the woman approaches you & that's hit & miss since they'll have their own problems.
  5. 9-5:30 jobs are the norm now where you're expected to work through your 1 hour or half hour lunch so in effect working a 40-50 hour week since you'll have to stay late unpaid no less aka slave labour due to the inflated work load they're piling on you.
  6. You then go to the gym & try & exercise but too tired. You then try your luck with woman at the gym but she's not there for you. She's there for chad or her girlfriends or to get validation & admiration from sycophantic orbiters. So you get depressed even more & your cortisol levels rise increasing your fat levels & weakening your body further.
  7. You go on further educational courses or college courses online or in the evening to improve your lot but that is too tiring although you keep up with it to improve your chances in the ever cannibalistic work place. No chance for dating.
  8. You go to meet ups but they're not there for dating or mating since they're getting ploughed on the side by their play partners or fuck buddies or friends with benefits whilst you just get a pat on the shoulder whilst being friend zoned. Ps. How long does it take you to build up to that realisation that you're not physically attractive enough to have sex freely as any woman? Ps. That's time lost & time is the most precious commodity we have.
  9. After having the media flaunt these aesthetically physically desirable peeps in your faces & seeing their happy lives & comparing it to your own. You than build up envy & jealousy & rage seeing the French aristocrats flaunt their food in your starving faces all the while getting false validation due to the halo effect so all their propaganda about personality mattering is false & you build up resentment at their inducing of false guilt into you when you're trying your best & giving it your all & still getting nowhere. All the while seeing these peeps getting free passes based on their looks a feature which is out of your control to improve at great cost to yourself as well as getting further depressed due to the fear of missing out. How many here would want to go out knowing this fact. Not many. How many Incel tears copers would want to accept this fact. None as they'd rope asap since they're not as strong as us.
I'll cease now but I'm sure you get the picture OP. If possible can a mod put :blackpill: prefix in the title header.
Hello @RageAgainstTDL sorry to bother you again but are you able to put the :blackpill: prefix in the title header with @mylifeistrash permission thanks? I feel this thread warrants it.

Your post mogs mine to hell and back. He can change it if he wants.

I suggest you just make a new thread just for your post since it's so high quality.