Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if one of us gets a GF, we won't be happy

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
Of course there's always the usual reasons, such as the likelihood of infidelity or being reduced to betabuxing for some used roastie, but when it comes down to it my face would ruin it for me.

Every time I look in the mirror I just know that a women would be repulsed by kissing me. How could any woman ever legitimately enjoy it? I know for a fact that I'm too ugly to be loved, I'm simply not worthy. Has anyone here ever tried to imagine, like really imagined, kissing an attractive woman? How ridiculous would you feel? Honestly, the thought of any woman letting me kiss her would still make me wince. Really, even hanging out with a woman in broad daylight gives me anxiety, every fucking flaw is exposed. The only way I'd be comfortable with a woman is if it's in near pitch black conditions. I'd be a nervous wreck if a woman was around me almost all the time.

I know this is an insane level of neurosis, but I'd imagine someone else here is crazy enough to share these thoughts.

Last edited:
Of course there's always the usual reasons, such as the likelihood of infidelity or being reduced to betabuxing for some used roastie, but when it comes down to it my face would ruin it for me.

Every time I look in the mirror I just know that a women would be repulsed by kissing me. How could any woman ever legitimately enjoy it? I know for a fact that I'm too ugly to be loved, I'm simply not worthy. Has anyone her ever tried to imagine, like really imagined, kissing an attractive woman? How ridiculous would you feel? Honestly, the thought of any woman letting me kiss her would still make me wince. Really, even hanging out with a woman in broad daylight gives me anxiety, every fucking flaw is exposed. The only way I'd be comfortable with a woman is if it's in near pitch black conditions. I'd be a nervous wreck if a woman was around me almost all the time.

I know this is an insane level of neurosis, but I'd imagine someone else here is crazy enough to share these thoughts.
That's why you take a blackpill and forgo liking women altogether. Focus your energy on hating them, because after all it is their fault that you will not be able to enjoy life to your fullest. I'm an able-bodied man with average intelligence; I should be able to reproduce. However, that is not what women want. They are conditioned to only want the best; to think that one would actually want you is delusional and inherently futile.

You will not be able to change how they think. I propose the eradication of females and sexuality so that humanity can finally move forward.

I would feel ashamed walking in public with a gf.
Everyone would look at us and say "how much did you pay her?" or "ewwww, girl, you can do better teehee!"
Being ugly destroys everything

Everyone would look at us and say "how much did you pay her?" or "ewwww, girl, you can do better teehee!"
Get surgery nigga

Get surgery nigga
Nothing as easy as that. Tomorrow I'll get the hair transplant, the stilt implants for my manlet legs and maybe some bigger discounter jaw.

True. I saw some obvious sugar daddy/baby in public this summer, it was painful to watch.

Every time I look in the mirror I just know that a women would be repulsed by kissing me. How could any woman ever legitimately enjoy it? I know for a fact that I'm too ugly to be loved, I'm simply not worthy. Has anyone her ever tried to imagine, like really imagined, kissing an attractive woman? How ridiculous would you feel? Honestly, the thought of any woman letting me kiss her would still make me wince. Really, even hanging out with a woman in broad daylight gives me anxiety, every fucking flaw is exposed. The only way I'd be comfortable with a woman is if it's in near pitch black conditions. I'd be a nervous wreck if a woman was around me almost all the time.

Real shit man... real shit. :feelsbadman:
It ain't crazy, you ain't alone.

Most of us are too far gone, not to mention all the work it takes just to keep a bitch interested. We don't have what it takes, not in the looks department, experience, lifestyle, proper mental state (NT), we are lacking in so many areas that getting a woman is about as out of reach as Mars.

Most of us are too far gone, not to mention all the work it takes just to keep a bitch interested. We don't have what it takes, not in the looks department, experience, lifestyle, proper mental state (NT), we are lacking in so many areas that getting a woman is about as out of reach as Mars.

All too true, there are too many insurmountable hurdles for us to even bother trying. Being nonNT makes looksmaxxing pretty much a moot point.
Real shit man... real shit. :feelsbadman:
It ain't crazy, you ain't alone.

I'm glad to know I'm not alone : /

Last edited:
If I were to ever kiss a woman I would just feel like there would be someone hiding with a hidden camera in the corner filming it to make fun of me.

Even today, whenever anyone does an act of kindness for me, I question it, because why would they? What do I offer to anyone? I sometimes feel as though my parents help me out of pity, especially in comparison to my much more successful older brother.