Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Even if Kim Jong-un is fine, or even just sick, I don't think the world will believe it.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You know that picture of Kim Yo-jong running with toast like a cartoon character? It's fake. It's an edit.

But it doesn't matter, because that's the story that's been allowed to spread. North Korea could've addressed this rumor, but they didn't. So now anything they say about it in the future will be taken with salt.

Especially when it comes to Kim Jong-un. They would have to have a VERY believable story. Because conspiracy theories are very big right now. Remember when Dave Chappelle disappeared for a while? A conspiracy theory cropped up that he's actually been replaced by a double. And Dave Chappelle has much less reason to lie than North Korea. Wouldn't you believe that they, a military dictatorship that indoctrinates its people down to their hairstyles, would scour their country for someone who, by some miracle, was fat? To be Kim Jong-un's doppelganger? If you see some guy alleged to be Kim Jong-un and all the press is saying it's Kim Jong-un, how ready are you to believe it?

I killed Kim and I'm currently on my way to Pyongyang to become it's next ruler, wish me luck.

People thought that toast pic was real?!

Toast pic looks shopped I can tell from the pixels.