Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I wasn't incel ugly, I don't think I could ever get married. Because what would we do when we get old?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
After a certain age you simply stop being fuckable. 60s you can still pull it off if you plan ahead. But thou art mortal. And what does a mortal do when their body starts to fail? I can't see me fucking my 80 year old wife. And I can't see my wife fucking 80 year old me.

But then again, those Florida retirement facilities are rife with STDs, so I dunno, maybe dementia makes you wanna fuck whatever you can get your hands on. For the sakes of other old people, I hope this is so.

More like 40s, at least where I’m at, but yeah. It’s dementia and desperation that keeps them going.

hopefully by the time i get old sex bots will be advanced enough to be convincing and I wont die with regret of not ever having a foid

You are fucking paranoid mein freund.

I wonder why pretty much everyone gets married eventually. Most Hollywood chads, athletes, billionaires, every demographic of guys. Maybe fucking random foids gets old after a while?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back