Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if i was a chad i would never have kids

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
just because having kids is a responsiblity which is becoming tedious and not joyful at all. There are also environmental issue like pollution. also I would never want my children to live a life where half of his life will be spent on wageslaving and the other half in a classroom.
on top of that feminist movement that disregard men wand education becoming expensive.
having a daugher is cucked and it will only bring troubles. having a son is preferable but it might be born as a subhuman which will only make things worse.

If i was a chad I would rather be DINK look that up if you dont what that is.

antinatilism and hedonism is retarded
why do you think it is, its a contrarian position and can be a rebelious decision. I am not saying hedonism is good either but having kids is actually dumb like its the easiest thing to do and its actually foid worship like being a simp.

antinatilism and hedonism are retarded. if you weren't subhuman you wouldn't think this way, you would have completely different values.
And curiously, sexhavers are having fewer and fewer children in most of the planet, except in some regions of Africa.

Antinatalism is a consequence of the most advanced states of capitalism and material and economic advancement. Some will say that it is the consequence of progress, stupidity, It is the death of religion as a social regulator; Women's freedom is the essence of what is going to collapse Western societies, because they are basically inviting immigrants to replace them as fools.

Even if I was 99.99 percentile chad I still wouldn't because I live in a deserted ugly shithole, it's cruel to bring anyone into a place that is not visually beautiful, green with good weather
@incelerated
death to breeders

I'd have beautiful kids with a beautiful woman.

Death To breeders

Im going To eat Your children as a buffet

Even if I was 99.99 percentile chad I still wouldn't because I live in a deserted ugly shithole, it's cruel to bring anyone into a place that is not visually beautiful, green with good weather
@incelerated
having kids is like a dick measuring contest. normies brag about having kids or who has more kids. chads bragged about how many wives he got.

And curiously, sexhavers are having fewer and fewer children in most of the planet, except in some regions of Africa.
because its not sustainable. I don't feel any sympathy for the poor kids , like the father can't even feed himself is having kids. others should not be responsible for the kid.
Antinatalism is a consequence of the most advanced states of capitalism and material and economic advancement. Some will say that it is the consequence of progress, stupidity, It is the death of religion as a social regulator; Women's freedom is the essence of what is going to collapse Western societies, because they are basically inviting immigrants to replace them as fools.
group with the larger population will take over the one with lower population. high iq enlightened Blackpilled people will cease to procreate. west is just minimising the effects of a large scale violent invasion. by letting people in and allowing them to stay act as a safety against deadly assault by making them naturalised citizen.
some are also used for organs by the wealthy and cheap labour.