Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I marry a blue eyed blonde gf I will never have a blonde daughter

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its pointless, if you cant have a cute blonde daughter theres legit no reason to reproduce (not that I can anyway JFL)

White guys with blue eyes and light hair are so lucky

I wouldn't want any children of mine to have my carpet textured hair.

Blue eyes are such a huge halo, every time I look in the mirror and I see my brown eye it just boosts my depression, and people here cope thinking light eyes don't matter JFL

Last edited:
my genes would overwhelm hers and our children would be ugly.

Not if you discipline her
I would prefer a daughter over a son any day,
but honestly after 14 years of hard work disciplining her she will just suck every low-iq chad cock that comes along.
kinda not worth it to have kids.
son = incel
daughter = whore

D
Blue eyes is such a huge halo, every time I look in the mirror and I see my brown eye it just boots my depression, and people here cope thinking light eyes don't matter JFL
Do you think you’d be an incel if you remained the same physically but woke up tomorrow with light blue eyes?

Jfl at your delusion

Blue eyes is such a huge halo, every time I look in the mirror and I see my brown eye I just boots my depression, and people here cope thinking light eyes don't matter JFL

Legit, you cant run JBW(ASP) if you are shiteyed either

I would prefer a daughter over a son any day,
but honestly after 14 years of hard work disciplining her she will just suck every low-iq chad cock that comes along.
kinda not worth it to have kids.
son = incel
daughter = whore

Honestly I dont care what shes up to after she turns 18, Id kick her out and she can go get raped and die in a ditch for all I care

Having a beautiful angelic blue eyed blonde preteen daughter is everything tho

Honestly I dont care what shes up to after she turns 18, Id kick her out and she can go get raped and die in a ditch for all I care

Having a beautiful angelic blue eyed blonde preteen daughter is everything tho
If you have a blonde/blue eyed daughter prepare to have a mule grandson.

I am lucky.

If I have a daughter she will have her wife's beautiful chinky eyes and perfect straight hair.

Asian genes are stronger than my western ones.

Marriage/children are the biggest traps there are.

4131.JPG

Color of your features is literally meaningless. I have blue eyes and was born with blonde hair (its pretty brown now) and it hasn't helped at all. It's all about facial structure

Color of your features is literally meaningless. I have blue eyes and was born with blonde hair (its pretty brown now) and it hasn't helped at all. It's all about facial structure

Its not if you wanna have a blonde blue eyed daughter, cant have that if youre shiteyed

Most western blondes are trashy roasties imo

Why blonde daughter? She'll suck Tyrone's cock

Its pointless, if you cant have a cute blonde daughter theres legit no reason to reproduce (not that I can anyway JFL)

White guys with blue eyes and light hair are so lucky
Don't be a self cucking MED. Being Nerdic is horrible. Most of us are diseased as fuck from inbreeding.

I would never want to have a daughter just to invest energy in bringing her up and getting myself cucked when she will be gangbanged by some football players in the locker room, no thanks.

why the fuck would you want to have a daughter?

Why the fuck would you want to dedicate at least 2 decades of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars to raising Chad's and Tyrone's next fleshlight?

The possibility of having to raise a set of holes is the main reason why I never want to have kids.

Have fun becoming a part of some isolated tribe in Africa. It's not possible to have a moral, decent daughter who will respect the hard work you put into raising her in the west. After she reaches puberty you will have a laughably small amount of influence over the type of person she becomes. Sure, you can Fritzlmaxx and ban her from joining any types of social media but that way you're just creating a ticking time bomb. Having daughters is for cucks. Not having to worry about having one is the only good thing about being an incel. You know you'll never have to raise a piece of shit whore who will have no repsect for you and you can laugh at the people who do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back