Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if i got a gf she wouldnt have sex with me and probably wouldnt kiss either.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
If I somehow managed to get a gf she would 100% not do sexual things with me. She would ignore all my sexual advances and probably give some bullshit excuse about being tired or not being ready for sex yet.
Even if I tried to kiss her she would move her head away and sign unhappily.
I can imagine getting one pitty kiss at most once a year on a holiday or something.

Then how would she be your gf?

Then dump her ass or else youre a cuck

Then how would she be your gf?
I would be so desperate that I would take this no sex relationship.
It happens all the time when girls say they are saving sex for marriage but still have boyfriends.

I would be so desperate that I would take this no sex relationship.
It happens all the time when girls say they are saving sex for marriage but still have boyfriends.

Such women are usually religious or something. That doesn't mean they would go with an Incel even if they won't have sex. Women want something from you to be with you. That can be sex or money.

How do you know for sure? If she was interested enough in the first place to waste her precious time dating you then chances would be good. Drop the defeatist attitude, lol I'm sounding bluepill. Anyway, it may not ever happen anyway.

How do you know for sure? If she was interested enough in the first place to waste her precious time dating you then chances would be good. Drop the defeatist attitude, lol I'm sounding bluepill. Anyway, it may not ever happen anyway.
Yes but there is a big chance she is with me for ulterior motives such as money or something else, I might sound defeatist but I just can't imagine a girl ever being sexualy interested in me.

she would be pimping you then.

im too autistic to function in a relationship.

still doesnt make me any less lonely tho.