Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Even if I ever reproduce with a woman I don't know if I could love the child

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I live in the midwest united states where the population is 99% white. You might be thinking "Bruticus you idiot incel!!!! White women are the most attractive, how dare you complain about your situation?" and you would be right. They are the most attractive, but I'm talking about who to reproduce with.

I cannot find a single ethnic woman anywhere and even by an off chance that I do marry a white woman as an ethnic it would be beyond over for the child because he/she would be unattractive. But that's not why I wouldn't be attached to him/her.

The child would likely have white features and I would not be able to recognize my own progeny. I would be repulsed and could not even recognize my child, thus never being close.

It is beyond over.

anyway cumskin foids don't want ethnic

Last edited:
:bluepill: wanting to raise the child tbh. i just want to be like a bull and spread my seed far and wide never having known my spawn but being the progenitor of an entire generation. i want descendents as numerous as the stars in the sky

:bluepill: wanting to raise the child tbh. i just want to be like a bull and spread my seed far and wide never having known my spawn but being the progenitor of an entire generation. i want descendents as numerous as the stars in the sky
Genghis khan moment

Buddy I also live in the Midwest USA as an ethnic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This place is hell on earth for us the racism is brutal here

My parents should be ashamed they are such fucking losers I can’t escape this place without fucking myself over

Dam there is people on this forum who still want children lmao :feelsaww:

you are still more likely to reproduce with an ethnic than a white foid, even given the population divide.

white foids will not reproduce with ethnics
foids are hypergamous, meaning they date up.
white foids cannot date up in terms of race, so they go sideways to white men.
miscegenation is not desired in any case

this is worst for ricecels.
the ricecel population is 6% in the US.
this is counting SEA.
about half those are ricecels and 3% is white worshiping noodlewhores.
80% of noodlewhores would not entertain fucking a riceman; only the very top ricemen reproduce.
still when a riceman reproduces, it is with a noodlewhore bananarang.
in those cases, 50% chance for a ricecel son, 50% for a noodlewhore tribute to the white masters.

you are still more likely to reproduce with an ethnic than a white foid, even given the population divide.

white foids will not reproduce with ethnics
foids are hypergamous, meaning they date up.
white foids cannot date up in terms of race, so they go sideways to white men.
miscegenation is not desired in any case

this is worst for ricecels.
the ricecel population is 6% in the US.
this is counting SEA.
about half those are ricecels and 3% is white worshiping noodlewhores.
80% of noodlewhores would not entertain fucking a riceman; only the very top ricemen reproduce.
still when a riceman reproduces, it is with a noodlewhore bananarang.
in those cases, 50% chance for a ricecel son, 50% for a noodlewhore tribute to the white masters.
by an off chance that I do marry a white woman as an ethnic
what do you retards not understand about me being theoretical

what do you retards not understand about me being theoretical
your theory should have some basis in reality.
you're working under the assumption that you breed with a white foid when even in this skewed race population you are more likely to breed with an ethnic.
if your theory doesn't include race hypergamy it's a pretty pointless hypothetical.
you'll love your child if it's the same race as you and that in theory is more likely to happen than otherwise.

your theory should have some basis in reality.
you're working under the assumption that you breed with a white foid when even in this skewed race population you are more likely to breed with an ethnic.
if your theory doesn't include race hypergamy it's a pretty pointless hypothetical.
you'll love your child if it's the same race as you and that in theory is more likely to happen than otherwise.
shut the fuck up nigga, you took one high school statistics class and talk like a nerd because you think you're smart when I'm just trying to vent...Jesus christ

look at this nerd

shut the fuck up nigga, you took high school statistics and talk like a nerd when I'm just trying to vent...Jesus christ

look at this nerd
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back