Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if I did ascend, the best I could do doesn’t seem worth it.

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
You guys were pretty supportive that if I lost some weight, cleared up my acne, worked on social skills, etc. I may be able to ascend. At first this made me so hopeful and this morning I went to the gym and felt a bit better already. But then I realized something really really heart wrenching. Let’s say I raise my looks from a 4.5 to a 6 or around there, then what? I MAYBE could get with an average looking girl who wouldn’t really even want to be with me. I would MAYBE get a gf but probably just casual sex with foids waiting for the better thing to come. This is why I want to be with my oneitis, she seems to actually have morals, and genuinely wants a happy relationship and hasn’t slept around (just lost her virginity recently). The thing is even if I ascend it’s not gonna happen, and maybe I’ll feel better about myself in the short term, but in the long term I don’t want a gf that doesn’t want me. I will never be tall or attractive and I’m socially awkward. I even would say I’d rather stay a virgin than fuck someone who doesn’t give a shit about me at all. I know that might be controversial… but that shit would damage me emotionally. Idk fellas I’m just sick of being in love with her and sick of wishful thinking that won’t even get me that much further than I am now.
has anyone here actually ascended successfully?

We all know you are oneitis only.

Personality, money and status starts to matter at 6+/10, as long as the girl does not feel embarrassed to present you to her friends (basically every average (and below) male is an embarrassment), then you can "show them" what you are really made of, and get that above average looking girl

inject T u pussyhole

has anyone here actually ascended successfully?
You won't find those who ascended here anymore, especially when deleting your is acc is the first step to ascension.

Ya realistically being a 4.5/10 genetically the best you can hope for is to be a temporary boyfriend while the girl gets free room & board, free alcohol, free pot, free rides and free food while she waits for a better man to become available.