Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if became mega rich and mega chad tomorrow I would still feel like incel now

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I been incel 26 years and in that time I saw many betrayals by friends and people betraying each other and girls friendzoned/betazone you and etc. if I became rich I wouldn't even be happy anymore after seeing how people's nature is. Some people are good but usually only other poor men or maybe rarely rich men or very old women. Young attractive women are usually not very good people and it makes me not even want to be with them. And friends change like the weather when money and girls and power is involved. How can you feel good to try progress in this world when sitting as a neet or low level wage with your family is probably the most authentic and good life you can get. Now I understand why my parents stayed poor Nd never wanted more than just a house to live in. But now I also feel hopeless that there is nothing in this world worth pursuing in the humans that are on here. And to make mega money where you can go around the world looking for good people is very expensive and probably not even achievable for us because.yoi have to be deep on the normies system to get that money. This sucks.

agreed

old foids are often nice to me, idk why but they way less evil and file
Old foids are nice to me as well, so I treat them with respect. There is this one old lady from church who I almost never see who sends me $10 in the mail every year for my birthday. I haven’t even been to church in 5 years. I’m not sure why she cares enough to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back