Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even high tier chadlites are reduced to being cucks. Society is overdue for a cleansing! Also, check out 'I'd rather be an incel than a cuck'

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
This bitch is smirking as her 'husband' is outing himself as a cuck to the world. She even says that he is more loyal than she could hope to be and that she doesn't worry if he stays out on 'dates' several nights a week because she knows he belongs to her. Sad.

Also, my song I'd rather be an incel than a cuck

it has some timing issues, but check it

This bitch is smirking as her 'husband' is outing himself as a cuck to the world. She even says that he is more loyal than she could hope to be and that she doesn't worry if he stays out on 'dates' several nights a week because she knows he belongs to her. Sad.

Also, my song I'd rather be an incel than a cuck

it has some timing issues, but check it

Unsurprising. I believe by 2025 even chads will be cucks. Colvin's prediction about gigachads is coming true.

With the bar raised higher and higher every year, todays chad might as well be tomorrows incel

Great job with the song boyo. Props for all the voices, that's hard work to do.

How did you record it?

Unsurprising. I believe by 2025 even chads will be cucks. Colvin's prediction about gigachads is coming true.
JFL you have to be gigachad to attract a landwhale in 2020 soon

....where are we going

Great job with the song boyo. Props for all the voices, that's hard work to do.

How did you record it?
Thanks. Hardware wise, I have an audio interface, a microphone for vocals, and 2 amp in a box pedals which emulate a marshall sound and a mesa boogie sound that I use for both guitars and bass depending on the sound I'm looking for. I also have a Boss multi-effects pedal that I used on the track for eq and compression on guitar and bass. I use ardour as my software because it's free and pretty fast.

For the vox, I come up with the main melody and when I figure out what parts I want to add harmonies to, I'll play the vocal line on either guitar or keyboard and figure out what moving chord tones work over it to write the harmony parts. With practice, I've gotten better at hearing the harmonies by ear though. I also work on my ear for harmonies by trying to sing harmonies to songs I like when I'm in the car.

Let me know if you have any more music recording questions.

Not chadlite.

Thanks. Hardware wise, I have an audio interface, a microphone for vocals, and 2 amp in a box pedals which emulate a marshall sound and a mesa boogie sound that I use for both guitars and bass depending on the sound I'm looking for. I also have a Boss multi-effects pedal that I used on the track for eq and compression on guitar and bass. I use ardour as my software because it's free and pretty fast.

For the vox, I come up with the main melody and when I figure out what parts I want to add harmonies to, I'll play the vocal line on either guitar or keyboard and figure out what moving chord tones work over it to write the harmony parts. With practice, I've gotten better at hearing the harmonies by ear though. I also work on my ear for harmonies by trying to sing harmonies to songs I like when I'm in the car.

Let me know if you have any more music recording questions.
What about the drums?

I use MT power drumkit plugin for the drums and program the midi just like making beats because it has a pretty good acoustic drum sound and is free to use.

The dude is nearly cryig. Sad shit, Man

hey nice song! what other songs are you planning? :feelsmusic:
The dude is nearly cryig. Sad shit, Man
very nearly. it's so fucking over. can he really not find a foid who will not cuck him? looks like a solid 8 to me wtf :feelswhat::feelsohgod:

Hes not even bad looking, if he cut down on the soy he'd be all good.

hey nice song! what other songs are you planning? :feelsmusic:
Right now, I have a more rock oriented version of 'Prostitution is a human right' but I'm not sure what I'll work on next. I have a list of ideas, though. I might do 'My waifu is my laifu' as a bit of a ballaf or 'I'm genetic trash' as a more fast paced song.

Last edited: