Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even Freud believed that women are less moral and have weak sense of justice.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Pdf2image

justice for chad only

According to him the main traits of a woman are passivity, narcissism and masochism.

He's right. Female morals are based on their feelings. When it comes to dishing out justice the most attractive guy always gets judged as innocent and kind, no matter how depraved he may be. The least attractive guy is crucified and villainized even if he's a decent person. As far as women are concerned a man's level of attractivness is equal to his personality.

According to him the main traits of a woman are passivity, narcissism and masochism.
Yes, I see this all the time. Women rarely react to situations with aggression or assertiveness, at worst they will be passive aggressive with you. They see the whole universe as revolving around them are happy to exhibit themselves bare naked, view others with contempt unless they are attracted to them or useful to them, will view unattractive males as trash no matter what. Their sexual fantasies and even some of their behavior of going for emotionally abusive men are due to their masochism. I remember a research article on here showing women process pain differently, that they derive sexual pleasure from the pain inflicted upon them.

He's right. Female morals are based on their feelings. When it comes to dishing out justice the most attractive guy always gets judged as innocent and kind, no matter how depraved he may be. The least attractive guy is crucified and villainized even if he's a decent person. As far as women are concerned a man's level of attractivness is equal to his personality.
Yeah, notice how there is no male equivalent of hybristophilia. Of course, some men will still have sex with attractive female criminal but because she's attractive, not because she is a criminal.
While females are attracted to violence itself, they reward violent men with sex.

While females are attracted to violence itself, they reward violent men with sex.
To be fair this wouldn't work for a sub4 guy. But an average looking guy committing a violent act will get tons of attention and even sex.

To be fair this wouldn't work for a sub4 guy. But an average looking guy committing a violent act will get tons of attention and even sex.
It depends. Many men aren't that evil but extreme violence would work for everyone. I'm not talking about school shooting or going ER against bullies.
But extreme evil like decapitating, impaling others, burning a town etc.

I read the text and i can confirm he’s right, based on personal experiences.

It depends. Many men aren't that evil but extreme violence would work for everyone. I'm not talking about school shooting or going ER against bullies.
But extreme evil like decapitating, impaling others, burning a town etc.
I highly doubt that. Do you have proof for your assertions?

Yes, I see this all the time. Women rarely react to situations with aggression or assertiveness, at worst they will be passive aggressive with you. They see the whole universe as revolving around them are happy to exhibit themselves bare naked, view others with contempt unless they are attracted to them or useful to them, will view unattractive males as trash no matter what. Their sexual fantasies and even some of their behavior of going for emotionally abusive men are due to their masochism. I remember a research article on here showing women process pain differently, that they derive sexual pleasure from the pain inflicted upon them.
I saw some women being assertive with chads and chadlites but i generally agree. Also that article was awesome.