Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Elementary students will mogs us

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So ı'm in my 20's and ı just height mogged by a middle schooler in market.I jusut remember times how ı used to be in middle school. I wasn't that tall and ı was even shorter. Now ı imagine when ı'm in my 30's there will be time that even elementary students will height mogs me. İf you're heightcel,there is no escape from it.

Yes, and you're not even an actual heightcel. Your height was considered the ideal height 10 years ago OP.

But today it's over. Being 1 m 83 won't save anybody anymore.

Yes, and you're not even an actual heightcel. Your height was considered the ideal height 10 years ago OP.

But today it's over. Being 1 m 83 won't save anybody anymore.

Yes bro but because of new generation is tall af they'll height mog us all ı think

Most grown women these days are like 6ft, that will soon be their average height. I've gotten height mogged by grade school girls before too and I'm 5ft10 so it's only gonna get worse. The future is the land of the giants, manlets wont be tolerated.

It's over for shortcels

I think excessively tall people are ugly. I don't like when girls are tall, and tall guys seem too uncoordinated and clunky to function fully. I think people take concepts and run with it, not thinking about the outcomes. It probably has a cultural drive, as, especially these days, being super tall is not really much of an advantage (other than that it is culturally viewed as sexier).

Even RSDtyler is trying to get guys attracted to 6'2'' girls, saying the taller the better. That's ogre-height for a woman. Truly disgusting.

Forget about height, there are kids in elementary school, hell, even kids in kindergarten, who've had more intimate experience with the opposite sex than a lot of us ever will have

Forget about height, there are kids in elementary school, hell, even kids in kindergarten, who've had more intimate experience with the opposite sex than a lot of us ever will have
Pre-school kids kiss each other all the time. It might not be sexual, but they do it. Think about that.

Most grown women these days are like 6ft, that will soon be their average height. I've gotten height mogged by grade school girls before too and I'm 5ft10 so it's only gonna get worse. The future is the land of the giants, manlets wont be tolerated.
So true. I swear fucking 40% of women in Norway are 6ft and above.

So true

Anyone who fucks hot JBs without going to jail for it lifemogs me to oblivion regardless of height or any other atributes.

True. I'm 6ft and got height mogged by some foid in my school. Being height mogged is worst thing tbh