Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even Duke Nukem voice actor is a tranny loving faggot

Duke Nukem Forever, best game ngl:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Duke Nukem Forever, best game ngl:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I unironically like that game tbh. Yes the graphics are a bit bad for 2011, it has some bugs and the puzzle sections have clunky controls but the rest is so fun. Also the quotes Duke Nukem says are god tier :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I just bought it for 70 cents on eneba and may play it again this summer.

I can understand how someone who is simply libertarian might be pro- "trans rights" on those grounds.

However I have no idea what "trans rights" even means anymore. What rights do they even still want? They have rights.

So maybe it is just a virtue signal.

if you played the original Duke Nukem you'd know that it has the best level design.

I can understand how someone who is simply libertarian might be pro- "trans rights" on those grounds.
However I have no idea what "trans rights" even means anymore. What rights do they even still want? They have rights.
yeah these catch-phrases are pointless if you're not even explaining what they are

If it's "you have the right not to be beaten to death except in self defense when you initiate aggression" this is a right everybody already enjoys.

If it's shit like "you deserve free plastic surgery to look like you wish you look when you're employed in a government career like the military" then that should only be true for the trans if it's true for everyone

IE if they get free tits and foids get free tits then we get free heightening and clavicle-lengthening and dick-doubling

Duke Nukem in general became forever tainted when Forever came out.
Tbh it was one of the weaker boomer shooters anyway. At least it had babes galore.

the only reason why I liked Duke Nukem is that it had tits

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back