Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Down Syndrome foids get chad’s dick

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Look. How the fuck can we even compete when chad literally goes down to this level. HE IS TAKING OUR LOOKSMATCH.

Attachments

• 41BBACC8-8FF8-4AB0-AF34-88032F95321E.jpeg
    41BBACC8-8FF8-4AB0-AF34-88032F95321E.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 721
Must be all the showers and “dur great pErSonAlity” :feelstastyman:

i dont think he's fucking her. just virtue signaling

Looksmatched couple in 2019

Chad? The truecels have been exaggerating a little bit lately ... if it is in relation to it, it is certainly a chad.
If it were a woman, that sentence is valid. But the guy as a man one hour will.

The sad part is that unlike with females he will actually make out with her and fuck her. Where as when females do this with males it's only to look like a good person to boost following on social media.

Realistically shes his family friend or he just feeling "Charitable"/virtue signaling

he's fucking that downie on prom night

I bet even she has a height requirement

I don't care about USA. Country of absurd and Total subhumans. I feel pity for uscels.

Chad? The truecels have been exaggerating a little bit lately ... if it is in relation to it, it is certainly a chad.

If it were a woman, that sentence is valid. But the guy as a man one hour will.
Op's guy is 6/10, but anyway, chad meme devolved from symbolizing cool typically manly guy, to Just non-incel guy.

Her looksmatch tried to rope but couldn't tie a knot.

By "lower your standards" they mean fuck fat, seventy year old men... That's literally the best an incel can get in 2019 America... gay sex with old men. Nothing against gays, nothing against old guys... But if that's all that femasites are leaving us with, buckshot my fucking heart please. I can't wait to die, I can feel suicide in my guts and bones, suicide is merging with my spirit to liberate my soul. I am suicide.

The sad part is that unlike with females he will actually make out with her and fuck her. Where as when females do this with males it's only to look like a good person to boost following on social media.

Realistically shes his family friend or he just feeling "Charitable"/virtue signaling
How many women decided to go to prom with you because they knew you were a fucking retarded ugly loser?

“Remember, women are the more empathetic gender” :soy:

See boys, that's a good personality for ya.
Y'all have no excuses.

There is literally no point a creature with a hole dont get attention from men. you dont even need a face just be exist as a big hole and youll find men

If I were a woman I could disabledmaxx.

1. Get yourself a rope
  2. Tie the other end to a high place
  3. Make a loop on the other end, remember that your head needs to go through it
  4. Put your head inside the loop, let the rope get tighter around your neck
  5. You are free from all the pain

lmao she'll sperg out and bite off his dick while giving a blowjob

By "lower your standards" they mean fuck fat, seventy year old men... That's literally the best an incel can get in 2019 America... gay sex with old men. Nothing against gays, nothing against old guys... But if that's all that femasites are leaving us with, buckshot my fucking heart please. I can't wait to die, I can feel suicide in my guts and bones, suicide is merging with my spirit to liberate my soul. I am suicide.

Interstellar IQ right here.

1. Get yourself a rope
  2. Tie the other end to a high place
  3. Make a loop on the other end, remember that your head needs to go through it
  4. Put your head inside the loop, let the rope get tighter around your neck
  5. You are free from all the pain
Way better advice than what normies have to offer.

This is some bull shit, it is truly over bro. We don't have shit left to lose

Oh great! She has rock bottom-tier genes but she gets to pass it on because vagina. Mines aren't even bad but I get nothing because I can't even fit into every foids' niche requirements for a mate. WW3 can't come any sooner?

She has rock bottom-tier genes but she gets to pass it on because vagina. Mines aren't even bad but I get nothing because I can't even fit into every foids' niche requirements for a mate
We need to bring back eugenics to deal with this problem for real.

"He is just a friend."

Her syndrome may be downs but her hopes are up

I refuse to believe this is anything other than virtue signal

WHY ( guy aint quite a chad tho but still )

her looksmatch killed himself with 5

Oh great! She has rock bottom-tier genes but she gets to pass it on because vagina. Mines aren't even bad but I get nothing because I can't even fit into every foids' niche requirements for a mate. WW3 can't come any sooner?

Men with Down Syndrome are sterile ... women are not. The nature once again giving one in men.

I refuse to believe this is anything other than virtue signal
Whatever it is, see how she gets a prom date, how many low value males don't get a prom date or are sitting in the corner alone.

Last edited:
You know it's over when Down Syndrome niggas and niggettes are enjoying that good sex while you LDAR. Either that or the guys just trolling her.

fat ass cunt, those red flavor Doritos are fucking trash as well

tfw no down syndrome gf

This is how incels are made. To any Chad's lurking here. STOP THIS SHIT.

I wouldn't even fuck her tbh