Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel even dogs hate ethnics

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/racist-dogs-video_n_2421153

@tehgymcel420 @dominic
no wonder so many dogs aggressive towards me but not towards other I see. fucking racepill never stops, goes beyond humans

"Guest Darrell Mashia told HuffPost Live host Nancy Redd that often his white friends’ dogs would treat him differently than other lighter-skinned people."

cope this is truth even if huff post is retard media. I have seen it myself. Everytime I go to dog park area when going biking, I see dogs playing happily with white people but rarely with non-whites.
What race are you?
curry
"There are certain breeds of dogs that I’ve noticed don’t see well at night, and react poorly to people with darker skin (day or night). I believe that with these dogs, there must be some vision problem, and if a person has slightly darker skin, it can seem as though they appear out of nowhere."

brutal racepill again, shitskins harder to see in dark and dogs react worse to em at night time again

The only dogs that like niggers are shit pulls and that's because they are niggers of dog breeds