Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even dogs are voicepilled

asdfgh658

asdfgh658

Marxist-RodgERist Subhuman
-
So i was taking care of this small chihuahua and i decided to give it toys. When i squeezed the squeaky toy it started chasing, biting and attacking the toy like it was a prey animal.

I researched why dogs chase squeaky toys and it was because they sound like their natural prey animals, with high-pitched voices.

This dog also proved the voicepill when it agressively barks at big dogs with squeaky voices, even if shes a small, skinny chihuahua with huge prey eyes. But when it got barked by a lion-sounding poodle same size as her she got scared and backed up.

Even dogs accept the voicepill which proves the blackpill is just biological facts

Brutal, not just do normies refuse to respect me, now my dogs wont even respect me either

Voicepill underrated af, i dont see people talk about it that much on here

Brutal, not just do normies refuse to respect me, now my dogs wont even respect me either

Voicepill underrated af, i dont see people talk about it that much on here
There is like a million stories and proof why voicepill is law. Even mike tysons wife left him for a deep voice chad because mike had a squeaky voice, even if he a is a masculine monster

I growl at doges to chase them off instead of yelling

People hate Listening to an Annoying , High Pitched Voice . Even i do hate it sometimes

voice is the second most non sexually (socially) important feauture after height

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back