Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even Disgusting Witch Foids Are Only Chad (Warning:I vomited after the video)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/KGBTR/comments/vas5dp/cheetos_kıvır_kıvır_küçükken_çok_severdim/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

In video this creature (not even a human jfl) describes its dream chad. I am not larping, I vomited after seeing this creature.

I believe the people that allow abominations like this to be born are selfish and irresponsible.

A child with defects like this should be euthanized at birth, not forced to irk out a pathetic existence so that their parents can pat themselves on the back for being "so loving" and "brave" and "strong" for taking up that challenge.

Stupid toilet will probably end up breeding and creating the truest of truecels.
His only option will be to pitymaxx and snag a turbo virtue-signalling foid.

SMV mogs this entire forum

I believe the people that allow abominations like this to be born are selfish and irresponsible.

A child with defects like this should be euthanized at birth
can you euthanize your child?

Honestly thought it was larp, but Jesus Christ

can you euthanize your child?
If that would save them from a lifetime of suffering, rejection, self loathing, suicidal thoughts, etc, then yes.

I'd argue the people that can't are just being selfish, they are keeping the child alive for their own emotional reasons, they haven't considered the life the child will live at all.

Translate the turkey.

If she had a normal body I'd be really into her.

Translate the turkey.
MY DREAM BOYFRIEND:

-brunette
-tall
-has good voice
-sends good morning messages
-gives me video ideas
-plays with me
-does not interfere my friends

JFL I wonder what it considers tall, considering it probably can't even stand, turbo Mantlets would be "tall"

Turbomanlets rejoice, finally a foid who sees you as tall, if you wouldn't ur a fakecel :feelshaha:

what is this eldritch horror
Stranger things fire

Volcel if you wouldn't :feelshmm:

A child with defects like this should be euthanized at birth, not forced to irk out a pathetic existence so that their parents can pat themselves on the back for being "so loving" and "brave" and "strong" for taking up that challenge.

POV: Every toilet views us like this when they pass us in the streets. :society::society::society:

[UWSL]deformed umpa-lumpa [UWSL]has a better chance of a normal life than we do:blackpill:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

A child with defects like this should be euthanized at birth, not forced to irk out a pathetic existence so that their parents can pat themselves on the back for being "so loving" and "brave" and "strong" for taking up that challenge
This is not living, this is only pain .

I cannot understand that this kind of thing reproduces itself to transmit its handicap to its progeny it should at least be sterilized :feelswhat:

LMFAO how does this THING exist AND why are you such a weakcel, dont vomit over this bullshit LOL