Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even David Goggins left his daughter.

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
I'm not the one to be easily affected by stereotypes.

But man! Here is a legendary black motivational speaker that I truly admire and respect and even HE managed to leave his child. DAMN!

Talk about accountability!

This is a funny world we live in.

If his daughter says,"Why do black men leave their kids?" , what will be his answer?

Over for Gogginscels

Really when?

"Has a daughter" Indicator of sexhaverism because he fucked her mother, Not an incel...
I am saying that some denialcels glorify Goggins and thinks one day they will be like him but in reality Goggins is some sort of Tyrone.

legendary black motivational speaker
The Joker Lol GIF

Goggins actually motivated me to get out of a tough spot in my life too

He's a bit of a retarded normie try hard but the insanity illness he has which makes him try very hard to impress normies is sometimes inspiring when he does the motivation words in the right way. But he is cringy too because why do all that gay shit training every day to die for Jews what a faggot

He's a bit of a retarded normie try hard but the insanity illness he has which makes him try very hard to impress normies is sometimes inspiring when he does the motivation words in the right way. But he is cringy too because why do all that gay shit training every day to die for Jews what a faggot
You're out of line but you're right.