Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even childrens shows are brutally blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-

Never began for this short and baldcel. Was trying so hard to catch Smurfette to get even somebody to love him.

You are the worst traitor of this show and therefore ugly and disgusting incel

ugly=bad

best case

ugly=jester

ugly villains are always hated

Last edited:
this is why I love One Piece, looks do not matter at all. you could be handsome as fuck and still be a Villain :feelswhat:
Wrong, handsome villains are usually more powerful than the ugly ones, looks is used to establish power scaling in pretty much all anime and cartoons (or tv shows, movies, etc), its how we do it in all media

Notice how grotesque an villains "lesser transformations" look in comparison to his "final form"

Go watch any anime, the more well proportioned and "humanoid" a villain looks in their transformation, the more powerful that state is, and "failed experiments" or "inferior villains" always look deformed and/or have crappy proportions (and are always uglier)

Also one piece is blue pilled nakama power trash, its a few steps away from being fairy tail

i was writing a reply to this but everytime i tried to, some fuck shit messes up my paragraph, i give up
Wrong, handsome villains are usually more powerful than the ugly ones, looks is used to establish power scaling in pretty much all anime and cartoons (or tv shows, movies, etc), its how we do it in all media

Notice how grotesque an villains "lesser transformations" look in comparison to his "final form"

Go watch any anime, the more well proportioned and "humanoid" a villain looks in their transformation, the more powerful that state is, and "failed experiments" or "inferior villains" always look deformed and/or have crappy proportions (and are always uglier)

Also one piece is blue pilled nakama power trash, its a few steps away from being fairy tail
i was writing a reply to this but everytime i tried to, some fuck shit messes up my paragraph, i give up :feelsree:

He made a smurfette to lure smurfs, he knew males would do anything for a female.
newest TV adaptation of course makes Smurfette the best fighter who can instantly Mary-Sue her way into effectiveness just through reading a how-to book