Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Chads get fucked over (video)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
No matter what, foids always win. We should hate foids much more than Chads.

This video is especially blackpilling. This guy mogs all of us into the next dimension and has actor tier looks.

That didn't stop this foid from cucking him and stealing all his money. :fuk: Even a low tier Becky has a similar SMV to Gigachad and mogs and cucks many Chads.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flPaDwiqP_o

Last edited:

This is video is especially blackpilling. This guy mogs all of us into the next dimension and has actor tier looks.

That didn't stop this foid from cucking him and stealing all his money. :fuk: Even a low tier Becky has a similar SMV to Gigachad and mogs and cucks most Chads.

I made a post that goes over the stats around this, and showing how you are right.

foids are narcissist manipulative whores and belongs to the streets. and these are paid actors.

looks like a decent looking white guy

Idk does anyone here really feel like chads like Chris Hemsworth and Tom Brady get fucked over?

That's some psychopathic, manipulative shit that the woman pulled, tbh.

That's some psychopathic, manipulative shit that the woman pulled, tbh.
She isn't even good at lying. She is extremely low IQ. Manipulating is simply in foids blood. It comes to them as easily as breathing.

Sometimes I think on some levels men WANT to be deceived. The way he simped for her was truly disgusting. :feelshaha:

This video is especially blackpilling. This guy mogs all of us into the next dimension and has actor tier looks.

That didn't stop this foid from cucking him and stealing all his money. :fuk: Even a low tier Becky has a similar SMV to Gigachad and mogs and cucks many Chads.

chad getting cucked makes me happy. how retarded do you have to be to pick the split in general, let alone versus a foid :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Woman are greedy narcistic shitters

What IS there to expect Other then steal?

It was a loose loose Setup for the man

( Gain nothing or give her everything )

Fella looks like Anders Breivik if he wigmaxxed

Well if he had chosen 'steal' they both would get nothing, but he chose 'split' so foid got all the money. It was over for him.
even so, i would rather everybody gets nothing that=n i get nothing and everyone else gets stuff. This is especailly true in the instance of a woman, let alone a woman who fucked me over. i would actually rather nobody gets anything than everybody gets something (even if that includes me)