Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even Chad, the dollar billionaire, cannot escape from the insidiousness of women.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Captain
Daily Mail: Yulia Vavilova, who accompanied Durov on a trip to Paris, may be a Mossad agent.

The publication refers to conspiracy theorists suggesting that Vavilova is a Mossad agent who decided to lure him into the clutches of Western intelligence services.

Attachments

• IMG_20240829_090424_674.jpg
    IMG_20240829_090424_674.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20240829_090416_568.jpg
    IMG_20240829_090416_568.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 51
Imagine that foid has literally lured you into a trap where you, a dollar billionaire with 4 citizenships, will rot in a French prison.

Women even hate chad, imagine how much they despise us. It’s truly hopeless

That guy doesn’t look like a full on chad tho imo. Maybe chadlite at best

Women even hate chad, imagine how much they despise us. It’s truly hopeless

That guy doesn’t look like a full on chad tho imo. Maybe chadlite at best
He is literally a Russian dollar billionaire And even his foid was cruelly used

Attachments

• i.jpeg
    i.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 17
looksmaxxed normie and i think he is a Jew
1724544145560-png.1235338

On what charges was he arrested exactly?

Fucking clown world.
The unofficial version is that Macron asked him to move to France and transfer his business there in the form of Telegram's main offices, but Durov refused and decided to live and do business in the United Arab Emirates, so Macron held a grudge and waited for revenge.

Never trust a jew or a foid. That's double true for a jewess

Daily Mail: Yulia Vavilova, who accompanied Durov on a trip to Paris, may be a Mossad agent.

The publication refers to conspiracy theorists suggesting that Vavilova is a Mossad agent who decided to lure him into the clutches of Western intelligence services.
My probation officer looks like that bitch she must be mossad as well

A foid's heart is a bottomless pit of darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back