Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Chad gets sick of females

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Western females want Chad to conform to their worldview and be good for nothing but fucking and doing crack with them. It’s all hedonism. 

Eventually even Chads get tired of this lifestyle and decide they want to settle down. They then marry a 5/10 plainjane girl who is more reliable than a typical slut. And females hate them for it.

Marrying, for all intents and purposes, is for cucks, no matter if you're Gigachad or turbonormie. Yes, I know family and BS like that but it is a cuck thing to do.

DAFMFP said:
Marrying, for all intents and purposes, is for cucks, no matter if you're Gigachad or turbonormie. Yes, I know family and BS like that but it is a cuck thing to do.

Lol, why do men even marry again? I have no idea. It only benefits femails. Never men of any attractiveness.

Zielony4 said:
DAFMFP said:
Lol, why do men even marry again? I have no idea. It only benefits femails. Never men of any attractiveness.

this site really speaks some fucking sense, im never getting married, whats the point? why put yourself in a situation where she has u cucked and can divorce u and take all ur shit and then go fuck another guy while spending your money, or spending your money while doing nothing at home, just so u can get some pussy from time to time, this really is a fucked soceity we live in

marraige is for guys who wanna cuck themselves

NegroKing said:
Western females want Chad to conform to their worldview and be good for nothing but fucking and doing crack with them. It’s all hedonism. 

Eventually even Chads get tired of this lifestyle and decide they want to settle down. They then marry a 5/10 plainjane girl who is more reliable than a typical slut. And females hate them for it.

If I were Chad I'd marry a woman who is a 6 or 7 at best who is religious and a virgin. Then I'd come home to her fucking Tyrone off Tinder because she saw it on a reality show.

This sub thinks Chad is immune to being divorced/broken up with/cheated on. This sub is wrong.

Pure liquid cope.

Chads are FILLED with energy,positive and have great lives. If you knew any Chad inrl you would know this is true.

wishiwasbigger said:
this site really speaks some fucking sense, im never getting married, whats the point? why put yourself in a situation where she has u cucked and can divorce u and take all ur shit and then go fuck another guy while spending your money, or spending your money while doing nothing at home, just so u can get some pussy from time to time, this really is a fucked soceity we live in

marraige is for guys who wanna cuck themselves

I have an anecdote for this. My uncle has been married to a woman who regularly acts superior, uses his money, and treats him like shit for 20 years or so. It's retarded to get married because this is what usually happens, men get screwed over, and they destroy men's bank accounts with child support.

LanaDelRey said:
Pure liquid cope.

Chads are FILLED with energy,positive and have great lives. If you knew any Chad inrl you would know this is true.

Unless there are Chadlier Chads around the Chad.