Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even bluepills are making fun of Aaron Marino and RP shit

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
It's fucking over for rp cucks:

View: https://www.facebook.com/dangelno/videos/274223680802412/

watch this. bluepilled tyrone is beating him up like a rag doll. redpills this is what soyciety actually thinks of you.

:blackpill: you are not accepted just like incels :blackpill:

I found the comments funnier on the fb page.
take this :blackpill: straight from this e-foid's mouth:
IMG 20210918 225532

"alpha type males I've met are good and nice"
This hurts rps so much. foids don't even give a single fuck[UWSL] about chad acting like a "niceguy" or being "alpha dominant" like your typical rp. chad is a natty dark triad it's his personality triat. you can cope and larp as a chad/dark triad when you aren't chad but you'll always get the exact same reaction that our manlet rp coach got here :blackpill:[/UWSL]
translation: Chads aren't manlets, he is not chad. someone should tell him that he can't act however he wants like chad lol. manlets and sub7s larp as chad hoping someone believes it. any chad I have ever fucked was hot to my taste, even if he runs over a mother and her children with his car. this guy is trying to hide the fact that he is a manlet. a chad doesn't need to larp.

Last edited:
It's because he's short. If he was average height or tall he wouldn't be that remarkable nor a focus for mocking.

It's because he's short. If he was average height or tall he wouldn't be that remarkable nor a focus for mocking.
he is both short and old and foids can smell the stench of coping on these even if it was on the other side of the ocean.

he is both short and old
What's considered "old" becomes younger and younger for males every year. It's brutal.
and foids can smell the stench of coping on these even if it was on the other side of the ocean.
Don't give them too much credit. They are just reacting on instinct. They'd like to be thought of as giving it a lot of thought to come that conclusion though.

What's considered "old" becomes younger and younger for males every year. It's brutal.
He is 45 which is superold from a foids perspective. also noticed that most of those rps like richard COPER are between 40-60:feelswhat:
Don't give them too much credit. They are just reacting on instinct. They'd like to be thought of as giving it a lot of thought to come that conclusion though.
preach :feelsokman::bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back