Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even betabuxing is gradually becoming a pipedream

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
So you're a STEMcel. Girls completely ignore you, but "no problem!", you're thinking. "After I land a good six figure job all the ladies will be lining up for marriage!"

Here's the problem: in this day and age almost any average looking or above female can easily out-earn most STEMcels by simply selling their shit online, camwhoring, stripping, or some combination of such things. It used to be just having a stable job could guarantee you a wife. Now, unless
you earn at least 500k, there's no reason for most 'foids to even consider you over unemployed or fast food worker Chad, who they will actually even support financially.

They claim they "don't need no man" and honestly they're right here. Who's to blame? Men. Many of them men just like you. Rather than using money as leverage, what do they do? Donate $500 to some random slut's Amazon wish list!

Thus, after the uprising, camwhoring, stripping (unless for free) and related activities would be illegal.

so true. betabuxx is c0pe. women in stem will get the job over some creep incel, and like you said they could just strip to make 10 times your salary in a month.

Foids selling their turds online make more in a day than an ugly male who studied for years and has to wagecuck in a month. That is not even hyperbole but reality of cuckedsociety.

Foids selling their turds online make more in a day than an ugly male who studied for years and has to wagecuck in a month. That is not even hyperbole but reality of cuckedsociety.
High IQ

That's why it's not enough to simply not get married, we need to shame cuck behavior whenever we encounter it and put a stop to it.

Ahhhh huh fuck my heart I can't take much more of this.

I honestly don't know why young girls don't run the sell shit, toe-nail clippings, used panties, and camwhoring combo more often. Easy six figure salary if it's a slim non-deformed white girl (my looksmatch).

Jfl at life

Legit.

Women will be pushed to the front of job quotas and the ones that fail at that can still whore themselves out in some way.

They would rather poop in bags and sell that for money to sickos than be provided for by an incel in exchange for actually getting to fuck her rotten cooch one a month.

My formula goes as follows: an ugly or even average man has to earn at least 10x what a Chad does to even be considered by a 'foid. So you earn 150k annually? Nice. Unfortunately, fry-cook Chad who earns 1/10th of that has infinitely higher SMV than you. This is just talking about competition for an average woman. For super hot, high status women it gets a lot more brutal.

For example, Melania Trump has access to tons of doctor Chads and Chad businessmen who earn $1,000,000 or more per year annually. The Donald was only able to out-compete them because he makes well beyond 10x that annually.

Ye, you have to be rich or Jewish to get into the betabuxxing game these days.

Hmm.. you could betabuxx really ugly, really lazy women if you're rich.

Whee... what a time to be alive.

Hmm.. you could betabuxx really ugly, really lazy women if you're rich.

Whee... what a time to be alive.